Brazilian Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaverto (which is a tad naff)

My son would be Slavaca

My daughter Ianthaca

My wife Slavcos

So all in all not great names!!

Giving that I have decided that my name is Oceano which means Briths commentators would pronounce it O-SEE-AAAA-NOO

 
davoso. sounds like a holiday island near ibiza.

 
Rogão da Costa

But for Lofty and a space in the surname field, I get Ito.

 
I'm Gisco

Wife is Chish*to

Eldest daughter is Chishinhosa

Youngest daughter is Stisco

Dog is Zenisco

Guinea pig is Chishiso

Next door neighbour is a prat (supports Liverpool)

 
Gemmandro (using full first name)

Galdo (using forum name)

Boooooo

 
Using my site name I'm known as Geezito. Does that mean I'm covered in zits?

 
Petr Cech - Cinho

John Terry - Teca

Frank Lampard - Lampinho

Ashley Cole - Ashlildo

Michael Essien - Michaisco

Steve Sidwell - Sidwson

Michael Ballack - Ballardo Pau

Wayne Bridge - Waynosa da Costa

Luiz Felipe Scolari - Scolarão

Hmm...

Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite - Kaka

Hehe, I Wiki'ed Kaka, got his real name, put it in and Kaka actually came up! Spooky...

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top