Bridge to Rottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tea Bar Boy

First Team Regular
Messages
2,089
Reaction score
132
Mate just called to say he had heard Bridge is off to Rottenham in Jan ? preety good source from the training ground ..........

Say it ain't so.....

 
I'd love to. But with Ashley Cole, when fit, keeping him on the bench, would you blame him?

But even so, anywhere but that sh*thole ...

 
if he goes can we blame him, no.

if he goes to Spurs, thats a different matter.

 
I'd understand it if he leaves to get regular playing time, but I wouldn't understand it if he leaves to join Spurs. Just say no Wayne.

 
To be honest we could afford to let Bridgey leave, we've got Ash who's made the position his own when fit, and Paulo that can do an able job there as well, we've also got Ryan Bertrand to bring through

As much as i'd love to see Bridgey stay, i think he's good enough to be playing first team football somewhere else, rather than keeping our bench warm every week

 
I thought Newcastle is usually the destination for our players seeking more playing time?

 
He's deserved to play more oftenly, I admit. But either it's sad when he's leaving.

At least I hope we won't go to Merseyside ... last time I heard they still want him. That would be a real shame.

 
What would that mean for Gareth Bale, he's playing at the moment isn't he? He was the best young thing to come out of Southampton since....er....well Wayne Bridge!

 
Bale is a very good prospect. I'd be happy with a swap deal. We need some Welsh talent (apart from Rhys Taylor of course).

 
To be honest we could afford to let Bridgey leave, we've got Ash who's made the position his own when fit, and Paulo that can do an able job there as well, we've also got Ryan Bertrand to bring throughAs much as i'd love to see Bridgey stay, i think he's good enough to be playing first team football somewhere else, rather than keeping our bench warm every week
Absolutely spot on, and Ryan Bertrand is a great little player in the making.

 
Bale is a very good prospect. I'd be happy with a swap deal. We need some Welsh talent (apart from Rhys Taylor of course).
You're joking right? Gareth Bale is a glorified set-piece taker, he spends the match playing with his hair clips until he gets a free-kick or a corner, i wouldn't swap Bridgey for any Premiership left-back except for Evra or Clichy

 
Will he have to change his name to Wayne Lane
I used to have a Saturday job at Jewsons when I was a lad at college. One of the guys that worked their full time was called Wayne. He had three brothers - Shane, Dwayne and Blaine. :PiANo:

 
Really hope he doesnt leave especially to them :huh: gave me one of my (and im sure many others) favourite moments as a fan

It also wasnt long ago we were all agreeing he deserved to be ahead of ashley and i still don't think there's a huge difference

 
If he is to leave then I think he's more likely to go to Man City. Hey we can screw them for a grossly inflated transfer fee can't we?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top