But I thought you were the Chelsea mug.....Panic over guys, beers are safely in the fridge chilling. Might even put my Chelsea mug thing in the freezer so @Scott Harris can’t try and lord it over me again...
The club don’t like to officially associate themselves with me...But I thought you were the Chelsea mug.....
I've always wondered what the name of the stand where I stood back in the day was and is still called. Do the other stands have names?followersuk said:The Shed End is the south stand of Chelsea's Stamford Bridge stadium. The current stand was built in the late 1990s, and continued the name ... by epicfollowersuk
Understandably.The club don’t like to officially associate themselves with me...
Strikers as full backs, wingers in the middle, CBs on the wings, full backs as strikers and the midfielders in goal and the keepers on the wing. That’ll confuse them!How do you think lamps will approach this game. Knowing that we soon will play against them and you don’t want to give the opposition the chance to learn or adapt. At the same time you want your team to get automatism and chemistry.
The West Stand is named after Kanye, The East after referee Roger East (in a blatant attempt to get favourable decisions) and the Matthew Harding is named after the child of that previously mention Chelsea legend Kanye - North.I've always wondered what the name of the stand where I stood back in the day was and is still called. Do the other stands have names?