Brilliant and sad trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
BioShock 2 is fantastic, ace. One of my favourite games of all time.

I wasn't too fussed on Mass Effect 2 myself, but I think that's more down to the fact that it's very talky, which is why I don't particularly like Fallout in general.

 
The trailer is alright, but people are going way overboard with it, it's hardly the best trailer ever made.

 
The trailer is alright, but people are going way overboard with it, it's hardly the best trailer ever made.
No one said it was the best trailer ever.

 
No one said it was the best trailer ever.
I didn't say anyone on here did, but I've seen discussions about it plenty of forums and websites where they have.

 
I didn't say anyone on here did, but I've seen discussions about it plenty of forums and websites where they have.
I don't know, it's definitely up there, just for the cinematic quality of it. I've never seen ANY game trailer like that ever, it is damn impressive, add to that the graphics are insane too. Show me a few game trailers that are better.

 
Well I don't watch that many, but a few that I've thought looked very good include:


 
Those trailers, BlueSkies, are impressive I'll admit, but when I first watched the Dead Island one I was absolutely blown away by it, neither of those excited me TOO much (although Deux Ex looks one hell of a game). The mixture of slow-motion and normal speed, backwards and forwards in time meeting in the middle right at the end, it's incredibly impressive.

 
BioShock 2 is fantastic, ace. One of my favourite games of all time.

I wasn't too fussed on Mass Effect 2 myself, but I think that's more down to the fact that it's very talky, which is why I don't particularly like Fallout in general.
Just finished BioShock2. Really enjoyed it, just as I did the first one. Got a used version of New Vegas today, going to play through that and plan on Mass Effect helping me chase the boredom away this summer when I am studying for my BAR exam.

 
Q1 = Jan, Feb, March

Q2 = April, May, June

Q3 = July, Aug, Sep

Q4 = Oct, Nov, Dec

:D

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top