British comedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It Ain't Arf Hot Mum", Fawlty Towers, Last of the Summer Wine..speaking of which.. :ATT1231304:

 
Surprised Red Dwarf not mentioned, thought that was brilliant, I have seen a few Grant and Naylor comedies in the 90's at the theatre and comedy store they are superb writers.

...and Phoenix Nights I thought was excellent too.

 
Yeah andy phoenix nights was a great laugh. Lots of my favourite already mentioned.

 
What Benny Hill can't get any love here?

bhr041970dvdlarge.jpg
 
As moi, bluebur &mactheknife have pointed out, Peep Show is the best comedy ever. Can't wait to watch the final season.

Can we start a thread where we talk about our favorite moments, episodes, characters of Peep Show? Everything from Super Hans to Johnson to Big Suze to the Quantocks and the Turkey dog! 

Also the Mitchell and Web Look is another favorite of mine, for obvious reasons.

I hear it wasn't widely popular in the UK, but my friends and I really enjoyed Life's Too Short.
You sir, are a man with impeccable taste. 

Life's too short was hilarious. As for Peep show, here's a few great clips (that I can find/remember,)


 
Surprised Red Dwarf not mentioned, thought that was brilliant, I have seen a few Grant and Naylor comedies in the 90's at the theatre and comedy store they are superb writers.

...and Phoenix Nights I thought was excellent too.
How could I forget to mention Red Dwarf!  Brilliant, brilliant show!  He's dead Dave,everybody's dead, everybody is dead Dave.

 
Love those clips Adam, great post. Glad you didn't Jez it up!

Trying to post some of my favorite clips as well but could not find one on youtube when Sophie finds Mark's ring in the Quantocks and he has to propose then, haha, that scene had me in stitches when I first saw it.


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top