Calling all Female supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Carefree MoFo
Messages
12,930
Reaction score
9,845
Sorry Brian's M and N your out this time.

If your female and love Chelsea FC........................

get in and........................... HAVE MAKKA'S BABIES !!!

carry on the DNA for the club.

_42279608_footy10.jpg


Make more baby Makka's

 
drinkdrunk.gif


"Maka one,

Maka two,

Make three,

Makelele!

Maka four,

Maka five,

Maka six,

Makelele!

Maka seven,

Maka eight,

Maka nine

Makelele!

Heeeey Makelele!"

drinkdrunk.gif


icon_lol.gif


 
Oh look, I'm the first female supporter to respond!

A confession: my love for Chelsea has its limits, and I bump into them in this thread... I'm too old anyway. But Gem, Rizza and a few assorted others may be interested?

 
my love for Chelsea has its limits
now if it was carlo, youd be there in a heartbeat....oiled up and ready to go...

 
Thats Maka's wife? HA! I can hardly compete with that.

 
and he's got a huge Cockerel to wake you up with in the morning

 
Yes, he has a big

cock3.jpg


They can wake you up really early in the morning.

Nothing's worse than a gay cock
300.gif


 
and he's got a huge Cockerel to wake you up with in the morning
I've just seen this thread. As one of the few ladies on the site I felt I should reply.

I'd be afraid of Maka to be honest. I've heard of his reputation.

I'm quite happy with my Kevin. He might have a tiny penis but at least he knows how to use it.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top