Kev123
First Team Squad
- Messages
- 1,025
- Reaction score
- 51
I seriously feel ill as well, I'm no stranger to these things, but that one was truly awfulI have felt sick since seeing jt go down
I seriously feel ill as well, I'm no stranger to these things, but that one was truly awfulI have felt sick since seeing jt go down
As I haven't seen it, I can't really say, but judging by what I've heard, it sounds like a penalty.Doesn't matter now, but (having only seen it once as they didn't reply it for obvious reasons,) considering JT was kicked in the head challenging for a header six yards out....penalty?
That was my first thought before I saw JT's lights were out. Red card and penaltyDoesn't matter now, but (having only seen it once as they didn't reply it for obvious reasons,) considering JT was kicked in the head challenging for a header six yards out....penalty?
refs calling something for us? that'll be the day.Doesn't matter now, but (having only seen it once as they didn't reply it for obvious reasons,) considering JT was kicked in the head challenging for a header six yards out....penalty?
I love that man, in a purely non-sexual way.!!!!!!!!!!!!!DROGBA !!!!!