The Big Man
New Signing
- Messages
- 66
- Reaction score
- 0
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5726733,00.html
Oh, and sorry if this has been posted before.
What do you think? I am positive.Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti is looking at the long-term future at Stamford Bridge as he already feel part of the Blues family.Ancelotti has enjoyed an we outstanding start to his Chelsea career, guiding them to the top of the Premier League table and into the knockout stages of the UEFA Champions League.
The former AC Milan chief admits he is loving life in West London.
"My objective is to maintain and keep this position for a long time and I can do this if I do a good job and if the club is happy about the job I'm doing," Ancelotti said.
"Up to now, the club is happy with the job I've done I think.
"I want to continue and improve, if possible. To maintain the club's position at the top of the Premiership and doing well in the Champions League.
Oh, and sorry if this has been posted before.
Last edited by a moderator: