Chalobah signs pro contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad_mac

Choose your Leaders, and place your trust!
Messages
13,822
Reaction score
913
Seemingly has signed a new contract that will be a 2 year contract keeping him at the club until 2014

 
NEW DEALS FOR CHALOBAH, SAVILLE AND PHILLIP

Three members of Chelsea's reserve team squad have signed new contracts.

Nathaniel Chalobah (above right), who was on the substitutes' bench for the first team at Wolves on Monday, signed for two and a half years, committing himself to Chelsea until 2014. Having turned 17 last month, this is his first professional contract.

George Saville (above left) who is 18 years old signed for three and a half years, taking him to 2015, and Adam Phillip (below) has been given a 12-month extension to his existing contract which was due to run out in the summer, so he is now signed for the next 18 months.


 
Brilliant news, I do honestly believe this lad has what it takes to be a major player for us.

 
Great news for all three of them, we all know about Chalobah so that's no surprise - maybe a surprise it's not a bit longer? George Saville (great name as well) is the one that I happiest about, in the last 18 months he's really come on a lot and is looking more complete as a midfielder almost every time I see him play. That said I still think he's got a hell of a way to go.

Good luck lads.

 
Good news. Hopefully next year he might get to go out on loan for 6 months or so, start getting some game time under his belt.

 



Just heard about this - very pleased for Nathaniel and look forward to seeing him in the team.

EDIT: changed the link as the original video didn't seem to be working.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thats great news, they should be loaned out to some Championship sides and get some proper experience in the thick of it

 
From that interview I quite like the lad, although I'm not sure that he'll get an appearance this season :/

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top