Champions League Matchday Events?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hcosgrove

New Signing
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Wel guys, I'm traveling from Ireland to London to watch, soak up the atmosphere and hopefully celebrate a first champions league final win. Just wondering is there any event organised for the match (eg: big screen to watch match) or where the best place to go and watch the match? COYB

 
i was told munich town hall was given free brothel tickets out, but you need 82 points

 
I know that much, but what is the joke supposed to be? And can someone delete that first post. I accidentally double-clicked.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
OK - I'll try to explain. I looked at your profile page to see if you were foreign (and therefore maybe not au fait with English humour) or very young (in which case maybe you don't know what a brothel is)

So - LMAO = Laugh My Arse Off (i.e. that person found it funny.

You know how season ticker holders accumulate points? You understand that?

Well, Chels53 was suggesting that Munich Town Hall (aka Rathaus) issues points for the state brothel ( a place where in exchange for cash, young - and sometimes not so young - ladies will pleasure you) 82 is the minimum number of points you need in order to gain free entry to the brothel (but I suspect that for that you don't get much more than a quick peck on the pecker) Poor old Shedpensioner who is in desperate need of amatory attention, laments that to date he has collected only 81 free points and will therefore have to postpone the pleasure...

OK?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I understand 'LMAO', just clicked on the wrong post to quote. I know what a brothel is, but hadn't heard of 'Rathaus' or how many points are needed to enter it. And I'm not English as well so that may have something to do with it.

You don't have to be that simple and straightforward, I'm not an idiot.

 
Yes I understand 'LMAO', just clicked on the wrong post to quote. I know what a brothel is, but hadn't heard of 'Rathaus' or how many points are needed to enter it. And I'm not English as well so that may have something to do with it.

You don't have to be that simple and straightforward, I'm not an idiot.
I think you'll find that it was another joke by Moi!!

 
Oh dear! SActually it is obvious that I wasn't sufficiently simnple and straightfroward.

Das Rathaus is the German for Town Hall. But they do NOT and never HAVE issued free tickets (or even paying tickets) for brothels. It's just the weird English sense of humour. You'll get the hang of it eventually. Your English is very good, by the way. What nationality are you?

 
Ah, I see. I'm originally from Serbia (Ivanovic), but have lived in Australia almost my entire life. I think I explained this to you in another thread.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I see. I'm originally from Serbia (Ivanovic), but have lived in Australia almost my entire life. I think I explained this to you in another thread.
I'm an old lady - I forget things! yes, English humour is strange sometimes..

 
82 points was what was needed for a ticket for the final, so i just used that as a reference, but saying that what do the ladies of the night charge, just wondering (lol)

 
82 points was what was needed for a ticket for the final, so i just used that as a reference, but saying that what do the ladies of the night charge, just wondering (lol)
I hope you don't expect me to know the answer to that question??? :PDT_nunu:

 
About 50 euros in Hildesheim.........................................................allegedly.

 
I'll ask them, they're practically my neighbours at work.

Cue the jokes about what the hell I must be doing for a living...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top