Charlie Austin

Yea, Hazard cant finish lately and hasnt been playing well either. We should move for Gaston Ramirez

 
So Hazard has 2 quiet games and we need to sign someone else? Give me strength,

 
I assume that was sarcasm, otherwise i'll have to unlike the comment. It has to be sarcasm. Please.

 
Sounded like sarcasm to me, one person's opinion but at the moment we do not have anyone to compete with Diego it seems. Remy is third choice, and whether falcao is deemed good enough to push Diego remains to be seen.

Another option in case Diego's hamstring goes again seems a wise choice to me.

 
I assume that was sarcasm, otherwise i'll have to unlike the comment. It has to be sarcasm. Please.
You just cant tell on here anymore.

 
So Hazard has 2 quiet games and we need to sign someone else? Give me strength,
It might be nice to have someone that can actually compete with him though. Right now, it's like:

Hazard

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Willian, Moses, Cuadrado, ...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It might be nice to have someone that can actually compete with him though. Right now, it's like:

Hazard

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Willian, Moses, Cuadrado, ...
You put Cuadrado at the same level as Willian and Moses? That seems rather harsh....

...on Willian and Moses.

 
I've had another restless night, but asleep at one point dreamed we signed Austin. This forum is like cheese, I best give it a rest before bedtime.

 
Why are we after him? Or why would we? We have a good trio.
Out of form and injury prone Costa.

Remy who looks like he'd rather be anywhere else and Falcao who looks like the reincarnation of Torres.

I doubt we are after Austin though.

 
Back
Top