Cheap football shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blizeH

First Team Regular
Messages
3,604
Reaction score
11
I'm talking super cheap here, you know, the sort that you know are fake, but good fakes ;)

Basically: I'm after an Aston Villa shirt with Stevie Sidwell on the back (size small for what it's worth, medium might be okay too) for my mate's birthday, I've found a few cheap sites but none of them have Aston Villa stuff.

Sorry to ask on here - I was going to ask on Football 365 but registrations are closed at the moment, d'oh ;)

Cheers

 
i speak to a lad on another forum who's a villa fan i'll ask him when he comes online and let you know

he's a brummy and doesnt like spending money so if you can get them cheap he will know

 
Nice one, cheers Mr Chelsea ;)

Lol! Not a bad shout that Chris ;) Will take a look

 
Really? I must be looking at the wrong place, will tkae another look, cheers

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top