Cheap parking at Bolton this Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

markp27

New Signing
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
ARE YOU COMING TO THE REEBOK ON SUNDAY?

IF SO, THIS IS A BLATANT PLUG FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

IF YOU ARE DRIVING, PLEASE WOULD YOU PARK AT A LOCAL SCHOOL FOR £4

ALL OF THE MONIES RAISED GO DIRECTLY TO SCHOOL FUNDS

THE CAR PARK IS FULLY MANNED AND SECURE BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE MATCH

I AM A SCHOOL GOVERNOR AT ST JOSEPH'S AND WANT TO WELCOME THE CHELSEA FANS BACK

THE SCHOOL IS ONLY SECONDS WALK FROM THE ONLY AWAY FANS PUB NEAR THE STADIUM

FROM THE M61 HEAD TOWARDS THE STADIUM AND THEN CONTINUE STRAIGHT PASSED THE GROUND. AT THE NEXT TRAFFIC LIGHTS STRAIGHT ON AND FOLLOW THE YELLOW SIGNS.

CHECK US OUT AT www.stjosephsbolton.org.uk/

SAT NAV REFERENCE - BL66RW

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do all pupils learn to write in caps?

Well best of luck to you anyway

 
Not only that but a school 'governor' with directions of straight 'passed' the ground!

You need to get moi in at that School pronto!

 
Oh dear, I saw that hours ago and used all my self-control not to leap in. What will Ethical say when he spots the caps?

Still, the idea is good - follow the yellow brick road, folks!

 
I hope noone here has family or friends at that school

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Awful thread title, awful post, but quite a nice idea and for a not too bad cause I guess :)

 
What can I say? I am embarrassed and am now the laughing stock of all at my law firm.

Grammar school educated, 11 O Levels, 4 A Levels, Law Degree and a Masters in Law and I am still unable to spell!!

My only defence is that the title of the message was the suggestion of the site moderator! and I simply copy and pasted the template from a school website.

I should have checked!

That said and now everyone has had a good laugh, please support the car park, it is a worthy cause!

Thanks

 
You have me going now!

It should also read " Welcome back the Chelsea fans"

Anyway it stll costs £4 to get in - ha

Even allowing for your European travels, Bolton will be lucky to score more than one. Bolton will have 3 points at the end of the day, but they will be the same 3 points with which we started the day.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top