Chelsea 2018-2019 Home Kit "Leaked"

I didn't mind it until I saw the neck on it, I don't know what that's all about.

 
Worse fear has came to fruition.

Horrid. The yellow one is the saving grace...can we play all our games in that?!

 
LOL £90 for one shirt that looks sh*t. f**k Nike. Hope they sell 0.
Playing Shirts have been that price for a long time now. The shirt people buy is £65 - which is a lot but probably the same for all clubs. 

Personally I like the shirt. Bit different. 

 
Apparently the horizontal stripes are dazzling and vibrating! Yessirree! Haven't seen the goalkeepers kit yet, can't (i.e. don't want to) imagine what that will be like.

 
We all know both Chelsea and Nike want to make money from kit sales , what I don't understand is why don't Nike mock up 3 maybe 4 home and away kits ( even if its only computer generated ) which then go on the Chelsea website then season ticket holders and club members get 2 votes (1 home 1 away) each to pick their favourite ones , that way most fans get  the kit and colours they want , money wise its a win win for Chelsea and Nike , and it should be the same for every club , its a no brainer for me .

As for the 3rd kit let Nike do what they want ( who cares ) , I don't wear colours but my 10 year old son loves getting the whole new kit and my 16 year old son likes getting the new shirt , I`ve told them with the 18/19 one I will not be buying them because it looks s**t , whoever said it looks like a bus or train seat is spot on , just like that black 3rd kit Nike made that looks like a bin liner .

Rant over - I`m going for a beer.

Win or Lose up the Blues

 
Back
Top