Chelsea and Nike Partnership

The club negotiates a deal that brings in the best of a billion pounds to the club and there are still fans who complain. 

A billion quid. 

A BILLION! 
I'm not complaining in the slightest, I'm glad the club has secured such an immense amount of money I'm just considering potential drawbacks to the deal. Don't be so quick to judge

 
I'm not complaining in the slightest, I'm glad the club has secured such an immense amount of money I'm just considering potential drawbacks to the deal. Don't be so quick to judge




 
we have to wear pink shirts

 
Is it wishful thinking to think that we'll get rid of that awful bull on all of our gear? 

 
Apologies if it has been the topic of conversation before. How do you feel about Nike getting the new kit deal (obviously it is something you have to suck up)?. Now I need to put my Son's Diego Costa Chelsea home and away kit in the charity bag, and wait for the Nike Tat that we had to endure at my team for years. Congratulations on the title this year BTW. 

 
Back
Top