Chelsea April fools pranks listing... be aware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdan

In the Ressies
Messages
525
Reaction score
16
Had a heart attack this morning when a colleague sent me a message saying Abramovich had sacked Mourinho - as I opened up the web browser to check the news I realised it was probably an April fools prank - but also completely believable...

Be aware!

Any others had any Chelsea related jokes or scares?

Last year someone told me Benitez had been made manager but I found out it wasn't a joke.

 
A Chels mate told me that Torres might be starting vs PSG.

 
Read one last night about Benitez being in discussion with Chelsea as a possible replacement for Jose. BUT, the bottom of the article said to check the date of the article, so yeah, after a lot of sweating I thankfully came to the conclusion that it was an April fools.

I don't think Roman would make the same mistake twice. Speaking for myself, Jose is the one manager I have the most faith in. He has a fantastic knowledge of the game, knows how to win silverware and has an eye for talent. I hope we at least ewin the Champions League this season to make a statement that the man himself is back.

 
I'm expecting a baby in a couple of weeks. I sent a text round to my mates saying the baby had been born and we called her Chelsea.

A few of them actually fell for it.

 
Read one last night about Benitez being in discussion with Chelsea as a possible replacement for Jose. BUT, the bottom of the article said to check the date of the article, so yeah, after a lot of sweating I thankfully came to the conclusion that it was an April fools.

I don't think Roman would make the same mistake twice. Speaking for myself, Jose is the one manager I have the most faith in. He has a fantastic knowledge of the game, knows how to win silverware and has an eye for talent. I hope we at least ewin the Champions League this season to make a statement that the man himself is back.
It's okay, you don't have to convince us :-)

Haven't sighted any April Fool's joke. Yet.

 
I'm expecting a baby in a couple of weeks. I sent a text round to my mates saying the baby had been born and we called her Chelsea.

A few of them actually fell for it.
I'd probably fall for that aswell. Best of luck with the baby

 
Cheers buddy. If we win the CL, I may have to convince the wife to call the baby Chelsea!
Lots of my friends thought I'd call my daughter chelsea. She was born when we won the Europa I was going to call her ivanovic lol

 
I think Chelsea is a great name. My niece is called Chelsea funnily enough ;-)

Hope the wife goes with it, hope it all goes smooth with the bambino.

 
I know a few girls called chelsea I like the name on a girl. I probably should have named my daughter the same I have chelsea tattoed on my arm I could have saying it was for her when she got older. Not sure how I'd explain the f.c. part lol

 
My 21 yr old is called Chelsea, and i used to have great pleasure in telling all the women that tend to goey around a baby that ..
NO she is NOT named after Bill f**king Clintons daughter... She is named after the Mighty blues.
The ex just accepted it, but some of the women were less than impressed, tee hee.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top