Gem
Legend
- Messages
- 18,526
- Reaction score
- 1,576
Although I don't post on twitter, I do follow 20 odd "celebrities" - 3 of them being Billy Clifford & Milan Lalkovic & George Saville (Malouda also has one but he mainly posts stats in French...!) - so I wanted to start a thread so I/we can post the latest interesting tweets our boys may have (we must remember they are kids & footballers therefore English is not their top skill...!). Obviously feel free to comment 
During/after the Liverpool game, Clifford stared belting out these:
Bclifford47 billy clifford
Rent boy hahaha classic.
6 Feb
Bclifford47 billy clifford
I'm not going to bite at the liverpool fans they make me laugh as for chelsea fans got a lot of time for u god bless the fans that follow me
6 Feb
Bclifford47 billy clifford
U know when the liverpool fans r dead when the shed upper are cheering when u FINALLY start singing
6 Feb
Bclifford47 billy clifford
Liverpool fans r all the same. Talking about there history n how there fans r soo great. Borr off f*** ur history which u dnt shut up about
6 Feb
Lalkovic also showed his appreciation towards CFC fans:
LalkovicMilan Milan Lalkovic
sold out for youth cup already?? wooow i love chelsea fans thank u !!!!
8 Feb
During/after the Liverpool game, Clifford stared belting out these:
Bclifford47 billy clifford
Rent boy hahaha classic.
6 Feb
Bclifford47 billy clifford
I'm not going to bite at the liverpool fans they make me laugh as for chelsea fans got a lot of time for u god bless the fans that follow me
6 Feb
Bclifford47 billy clifford
U know when the liverpool fans r dead when the shed upper are cheering when u FINALLY start singing
6 Feb
Bclifford47 billy clifford
Liverpool fans r all the same. Talking about there history n how there fans r soo great. Borr off f*** ur history which u dnt shut up about
6 Feb
Lalkovic also showed his appreciation towards CFC fans:
LalkovicMilan Milan Lalkovic
sold out for youth cup already?? wooow i love chelsea fans thank u !!!!
8 Feb