Chelsea has clubs 'running scared'

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day it's downright hypocrisy!  The so called "elite" clubs trying to stop others crashing their little party - a bit late for that I say.

I usually can't stand the Daily Mail and try to avoid it but Martin Samuel addresses this issue very well in his article here well worth a read if you have some spare time. Never thought I would see the day where the voice of reason comes from the DM...

 
Martin Samuel, is probably the only journolist worth reading or listening to on the subject of football, the rest are useless hacks!

 
At the end of the day it's downright hypocrisy!  The so called "elite" clubs trying to stop others crashing their little party - a bit late for that I say.
I usually can't stand the Daily Mail and try to avoid it but Martin Samuel addresses this issue very well in his article here well worth a read if you have some spare time. Never thought I would see the day where the voice of reason comes from the DM...
Was a good read, made some points I didn't even know and are good to know, now can use them in my regular arguments with my United/Dipper/Arsenal mates.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top