Chelsea Kit 2019/20 season

Migraine coming on...................blimey 

Here's a quiz - how many letters need to change to go from shirt to sh*t*  

 
This (Last ) Seasons looked  looked like the brainchild of a British Rail interior designer , this one looks like some funky fabric on an Ikea sofa

 
Can't decide what I dislike the most out of that god awful print or the nasty little red strip at the back of the neck ... £75 saved anyway, so it's not all bad ?

The shorts are OK ... LOL

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently its that time of the year again where the kits for next season are revealed. Now these images and 'leaks' are from a Chinese store which already has next season's kit on sale and previous kit reveals such as this have proven to be true on some occasions so I thought creating this thread may be appropriate. 

These may be fake and I hope they are cause it looks f**king atrocious. dear god. 

View attachment 10185

View attachment 10186
Hmm ..looks like their biro leaked. 

 
atsy8i.jpg


 
Can't decide what I dislike the most out of that god awful print or the nasty little red strip at the back of the neck ... £75 saved anyway, so it's not all bad ?

The shorts are OK ... LOL
Here we go again with the ‘red-whinging’. 

It’s been featured on many, many of our home shirts for my entire life and for years before. Just look at the retro kits the club are trying to cash in on. Traditional innit.

 
Here we go again with the ‘red-whinging’. 

It’s been featured on many, many of our home shirts for my entire life and for years before. Just look at the retro kits the club are trying to cash in on. Traditional innit.
Why though? Is it the excuse that it refers to the Pensioners coats, supposedly to make us reverently think of their self-sacrifices for king/queen and country? 

 
Why though? Is it the excuse that it refers to the Pensioners coats, supposedly to make us reverently think of their self-sacrifices for king/queen and country? 
Why not? Why have any colours. Why yellow. Why white. 

 
If true, this will be one of those kits remembered with fondness in 10-20 years for how tasteless it was. This is what you’d get if TopShop made football shirts.

I think the blue socks actually look quite good but whenever we’ve played with blue socks it just hasn’t looked right.

On weaintgotnohistory they’re claiming the design is inspired by something we wore in the early nineties. If they’re going to take inspiration from old kits I wish they’d use a truly classic design like the Umbro kit posted above.

 
On weaintgotnohistory they’re claiming the design is inspired by something we wore in the early nineties. If they’re going to take inspiration from old kits I wish they’d use a truly classic design like the Umbro kit posted above.
I think the first Nike kit was the closest we’ll ever get to a proper modern retro kit. Just nice clean blue. I had hope back then, 3 years down the line it’s all but gone. 

 
Why not? Why have any colours. Why yellow. Why white. 
Very profound questions. Let's just play in whatever civvies the players are wearing   :rolleyes:  Saves everybody a bundle not going to buy a replica shirt, too!

 
Here we go again with the ‘red-whinging’. 

It’s been featured on many, many of our home shirts for my entire life and for years before. Just look at the retro kits the club are trying to cash in on. Traditional innit.
Yawn. I am NOT red whinging. I am commenting on the nasty little red (adjective) strip on the back of the shirt that looks god awful as a piece of design ... like a bit of tape stuck on after the event ... OK ?

 
Very profound questions. Let's just play in whatever civvies the players are wearing   :rolleyes:  Saves everybody a bundle not going to buy a replica shirt, too!
But why is red so bad when our biggest rivals have always played in white. 

Historically Tottenham Fulham and Leeds we hate. No one cares about white on our kits!

 
Back
Top