carrickblue
Members AF
- Messages
- 13,325
- Reaction score
- 5,268
I couldn't find a live thread on our women's team so opened this to carry news of them. Top of their own league, today they knocked Arsenal out of the cup. Great stuff.
Well done Girls KTBFFHHow can that be true, thought the media, Heather Rabbits and Greg Dyke said we are a sexist club?(What am I doing?!!) But Chelsea Ladies are (touch wood) winning the Women's Super League 1 title. Currently 3-0 versus Sunderland.
John Terry is at the match in his role as President.
Pretty impressive performance from the ladies and it's good that CFC are at the forefront of a growing female game as it'll help the sport to be taken seriously.
Ji So Yun scored the opener.
Could be argued there are 10 of them better right now mate, only argument that could be made for is Begovic to keep his place between the sticks lol.I'm sure there#s no rule saying women can't play. If there was one good enough, we could play them.