Chelsea membership tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried any of the US supporters clubs? I know the NY Blues make regular trips and always manage to get enough tickets for whoever's travelling.
No, I've never contacted any of the supporters groups. Sounds like I should though.

 
going to buy my membership soon, July sometime and then Ill camp the site 7 am once the WBA at home tickets go to sale lol :)

 
Loyalty points are awarded for every game you attend, also depending on what type of game you attend. The higher the demand for the ticket, the less points you get. i.e United at home would be worth less than Birmingham at home

1 Loyalty point = Man Utd, Arsenal, City, Liverpool, Spurs etc

3 Loyalty points = Villa, Everton, Wolves, Most teams etc

5 Loyalty Points = FA Cup games, Carling Cup games, Group Stage Champions League

Ocassionally you can get 8 points for some games :D

It just works in a way so that the fans that go to the sh*te games get the chance to go to the bigger ones as well.

For home games, the number of loyalty points required tend to be low, even United and Arsenal :)
thanks mate. sorry i keep on going on but, if you are wanting to go to, say chelsea vs arsenal would it be like a first come first sereved thing mate?.

Or is it the fans with the most loyalty points who get served first mate? thanks.

 
thanks mate. sorry i keep on going on but, if you are wanting to go to, say chelsea vs arsenal would it be like a first come first sereved thing mate?.

Or is it the fans with the most loyalty points who get served first mate? thanks.
No need to apologise, its a complicated system till you get used to it lol

Chelsea v Arsenal would be a loyalty point game, so the fans with the most loyalty points get to chose if they want a ticket and day by day it gets lower.

Chelsea v QPR is a game that would be first come first served, so you just get up on the day and order your ticket as long as you have membership

 
No need to apologise, its a complicated system till you get used to it lol

Chelsea v Arsenal would be a loyalty point game, so the fans with the most loyalty points get to chose if they want a ticket and day by day it gets lower.

Chelsea v QPR is a game that would be first come first served, so you just get up on the day and order your ticket as long as you have membership
Thanks again mate, are most game like a first come first served?. I was looking to go to a few away games such as sunderland and newcastle would that be like first come first served or based on the fans who has the most loyalty points, thanks again mate.

 
Thanks again mate, are most game like a first come first served?. I was looking to go to a few away games such as sunderland and newcastle would that be like first come first served or based on the fans who has the most loyalty points, thanks again mate.
You should be fine getting those, Sunderland should be easy, recently that's usually been a midweek game for us hence why it hasn't always sold out. But that'll be first come first serve so should Newcastle. The only ones that will work on a loyalty point basis will be:

United

Liverpool

Spurs

Arsenal

And maybe City and QPR

 
You should be fine getting those, Sunderland should be easy, recently that's usually been a midweek game for us hence why it hasn't always sold out. But that'll be first come first serve so should Newcastle. The only ones that will work on a loyalty point basis will be:

United

Liverpool

Spurs

Arsenal

And maybe City and QPR
Cheers mate. I am wanting to go the Chelsea vs Arsenal game in October, so when i phone up for my ticket, because its on a loyalty points game will they phone me back or something mate?.Thanks again really appreciate it.

 
Cheers mate. I am wanting to go the Chelsea vs Arsenal game in October, so when i phone up for my ticket, because its on a loyalty points game will they phone me back or something mate?.Thanks again really appreciate it.
You can also get them online mate.

 
Has anybody received there membership pack yet?

I received a members application form yesterday despite renewing my membership online a few weeks ago :shok: I'm certain it went through because I received email confirmation and was also able to order a ticket for Pompey away, which arrived in the post last week.

I have also recently received the August edition of the magazine. I had the membership tier that came with the magazine last season, but this season went for the digital option.

Very strange. I think I'll be dropping the club a line in the next few days.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for mine, and my sons membership packs to come.

I too managed to get the Pompey tickets though.

 
Mine came a few days ago, it shouldn't take long for yours to arrive.

 
Cheers lads. Think I'll wait a little while then.

The magazine I received might be the final one of last years membership. To be honest I hardly read them more than a quick flick through. This ChelseaTV digital memebership offer looks well worth it though.

Oh and Myles thanks for reminding me about the 5 loyalty points. They might come in handy you never know. Well providing nobody else renews there membership before the end of the month :unsure: :laugh2:

 
Man U away is the 17th of September, will you need loyalty points for this game?

 
I received my membership card 2 days ago. Am I the only one who mumbled: We are the Borg, resistance is futile, upon seeing the booklet "We are Chelsea"?

 
Man U away is the 17th of September, will you need loyalty points for this game?
Yes, not that many though, at least 8 and you'll be fine. 11 or more and you'll be at Old Trafford for sure.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top