Chelsea numberplate for sale V29 CFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelsearobbie77

New Signing
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have had my chesea number plate for a number of years but due to unable to drive i have to let it go, I have put it on retention at the dvla office yesterday, would be great for a suppoters bus or your own vehicle, If you have any enquiries on this contact me on [email protected] or 07830683078

all costs are paid for so its as easy as registering on your vehicle, i paid over 800 for it and still have reciepts,

Certificates will be posted special delivey

Thanks rob

 
I would like this, but not for anything close to 800 quid

 
£800!!! You were mugged robbie. Don't want to sound like a smart arse but I picked up my CFC number plate from the DVLA website for £250 and thought that was a bit rich at the time.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top