Chelsea Quiz 9 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,608
Here are the answers to last week's picture round.

1.
QuizPicture11.gif
- Chopper Harris

2.
QuizPicture21.gif
- Celestine Babayaro

3.
QuizPicture31.gif
- Mark Bosnich

4.
QuizPicture41.gif
- Scott Sinclair

5.
QuizPicture51.gif
- - Mikael Forssell

Nobody got all five correct and for the first time ever we got a few people getting all five wrong. Geezer and G4 were the only two to get four out of five although if I had to pick one of the two or this week's star prize it would be G4 on the grounds that the one he got wrong was Sinclair (he thought it was Mark Stein which was not a bad shout) whereas Geezer said Forssell was Paul Elliott!!

This table shows how everyone did. This table only shows people who submitted answers - from now on I won't be showing people who don't submit an answer.

QuizTable9Results.gif


and this one shows the overall standings (without people who haven't submitted for 3 consecutive quizzes)

QuizTable9.gif


Quiz 10 will be posted in a few minutes - never too late to join in - we have three new people this week (Mike O, G4 and Rub Buh Juh)

 
Funny thing, I thought Scot Sinclair was Mark Stein..I can't believe I thought Bosnich was Boularouz :blink:

 
I have never been so embarrased re anything Chelsea in all my life,I thought Chopper Harris was Peter Nicholas.

 
I thought Harris was Vinnie Jones, Bosnich was Ambrosetti and Forsell was Wise!!!!

 
Even I thought Forsell was Wise. But that wasn't all, I thought Chopper Harris, was Dan Petrescu and Babayaro was Maka. And I just couldn't guess Bosnich so wrote Ferreira :lol:

 
I'd like to point out that Loz's solution is wrong. No 1 is clearly Speedie (check out the vaguely reddish colouring),

_1924541_dixonspeedie150.jpg


No2 is Canoville laughing at Hollins' decision to buy Jerry Murphy

Sadly there are no Google images to back me up here

No3 is Casiraghi (I know he didn't play many games, but it's clearly him),

pier-luigi-casiraghi.jpg


No 4 as everyone agrees is Mark Stein,

_814789_stein150.jpg


and No 5 is, on reflection, Forssell, not Dennis Wise.

So Loz - you scored 1/5. Relegation form.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have sworn no 5 was this bloke

/monthly_12_2008/post-31-1229267249.jpg

 

Attachments

  • gls.jpg
    gls.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top