Chelsea Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take the 05/06 away shirt off your hands if you want rid dkw - need a new top for playing 5s in as my 03/04 one is pretty battered now

 
I will take the 05/06 away shirt off your hands if you want rid dkw - need a new top for playing 5s in as my 03/04 one is pretty battered now
No problem mate, wanna pm me your address and ill get it shipped up there.

 
DKW, that is mighty generous of YOU sir. I dont mean to be a picky pete, but I have been after the 2001/2 white away for a long time, to no avail (feckin ebay). But could I ask you what size it is across the chest? Generally the umbro ones ran tight for me, so I think it should fit, but I dont wanna request it if its gonna be too big, I would feel pretty selfish.

By the way, I insist on paypaling the shipment amount to you. Top man you are for giving them away
Its a fairly snug fit for a large, but thats maybe because im a bit ahem, bigger. I can send you it and if it doesnt fit then send it back, no worries. Dont bother with the paypal, its only gonna cost a couple of quid at most. just PM me your address and ill sort it.

 
If anybody can locate the 76/77 season jersey let me know, i've been looking for one for years.

 
If anybody can locate the 76/77 season jersey let me know, i've been looking for one for years.
Is that the white collar one? I think my dad might have one, i`ll ask him and see if he is willing to let it go.

 
Ian, I think I've got a 77 shirt, year I was born. Don't know why I'm telling you because I'm not letting it go...I can be a c*nt at times

 
Ian, I think I've got a 77 shirt, year I was born. Don't know why I'm telling you because I'm not letting it go...I can be a c*nt at times
:laugh2: You teasing git...

 
Its a fairly snug fit for a large, but thats maybe because im a bit ahem, bigger. I can send you it and if it doesnt fit then send it back, no worries. Dont bother with the paypal, its only gonna cost a couple of quid at most. just PM me your address and ill sort it.
You are truly a star, man. Thank you so much. PM with the details coming soon :D

 
Been reading this "swap" collum and have to say this is a nice gesture lads.

I have a shirt colection myself that I never wear, but would much rather see go to someone on this forum rather than to collect dust in my cabinet. Will take pictures when I get home.

I have one 06/07 goal keeper shirt with CECH 1 on the back with Lextra letters and premiership champions 2005/2006 patches, never been worn with tags still on. Also have a white away shirt from 06/07 with J. COLE 10 on the back in Lextra letters and premiership champion 2005/2006 patches, has never been worn with tags still on.

Let me know if anyone's interested and the shirt is yours.

 
MHL

I would be interested in the Cech shirt if and only if nobody else is. I have already got my name on one of dkws so not right for me to get two if someone else wants it. Put me down as the option of last resort.

 
MHL

I would be interested in the Cech shirt if and only if nobody else is. I have already got my name on one of dkws so not right for me to get two if someone else wants it. Put me down as the option of last resort.
I will put you as option of last resort then:-)

 
This is the shirts that are up for grabs. One 06/07 goal keeper shirt with CECH 1 on the back, never worn and with tags on. Will go to Loz unless anyone else claims it. One 06/07 white away shirt with J. COLE 10 on the back, worn once.

One 05/06 black away shirt with LAMPARD 8 on the back, this is fairly used though. All printing is in Lextra felt and every shirt has premiership patches on the sleeves. I don't want anything for the shirts other than knowing they come to a good home and a fellow Shed End member. All shirts are in size XL. Let me know if you're interested and PM me your adress and the shirts wil be on their way.

/monthly_09_2010/post-4619-033814800%201285605195.jpg

/monthly_09_2010/post-4619-001068700%201285605206.jpg

/monthly_09_2010/post-4619-043520700%201285605224.jpg

/monthly_09_2010/post-4619-029691800%201285605240.jpg

/monthly_09_2010/post-4619-018386000%201285605255.jpg

/monthly_09_2010/post-4619-069617600%201285605273.jpg

 

Attachments

  • IMG_5104.JPG
    IMG_5104.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5105.JPG
    IMG_5105.JPG
    439.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5108.JPG
    IMG_5108.JPG
    828.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5109.JPG
    IMG_5109.JPG
    695.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5110.JPG
    IMG_5110.JPG
    655.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5111.JPG
    IMG_5111.JPG
    824.1 KB · Views: 0
sadly, an XL shirt would take me, the wife, fat pete next door AND his dog, and still have room to smuggle water melons!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top