Chelsea TV Friday Night Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardCFC

19.05
Messages
4,480
Reaction score
814
Fabregas and Courtois were on Friday Night Live tonight. It looked like it would be a good watch based on this.



Does anyone know where or how I can watch the whole show without a ChelseaTV subscription? I watched a whole one of Matic and Hazard a few months back on Youtube I think.

 
Was cringe as f**k. 

Chelsea TV is an awful fan channel.

 
There are some odd quotes on Twitter, not sure how true. Apparently Fabregas said he enjoyed playing against Arsenal and wanted to score? And that he never liked Wenger that much? Or is it made up?

 
Was cringe as f**k. 

Chelsea TV is an awful fan channel.
lmao I always think it's cringey when footballers are on panels like that, It's like they don't want to be there or something I don't know, it's just hard to watch sometimes.

 
I like that program, nothing wrong with Chelsea TV if you can afford it, it's a nice thing to have but not a necessity

 
There are some odd quotes on Twitter, not sure how true. Apparently Fabregas said he enjoyed playing against Arsenal and wanted to score? And that he never liked Wenger that much? Or is it made up?
I can't see him saying that

 
I think people are being a bit harsh on the set up of friday night live. I don't know how many other clubs run a similar show on their channels, but it's a nice way for fans to ask questions and speak to their favourite players.

If the players are willing to give an hour or two of their time up which, lets be honest, is f**k all, then I see nothing wrong with it. I feel entertainers in showbiz and sport are so far detached from reality that sometimes it's good to connect with the average person/fan.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top