Chelsea U21 V Tottenham U21

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungduffield

New Signing
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Tomorrow night Chelsea under21's are playing tottenham under21's at Aldershot Towns' stadium, the EBB stadium (recreation ground)

Kick off at 7:05 PM 

I was just wondering if anyone had any team news? 

Thanks Ryan  :joy:

 
I read on Twitter that there could be a lot of "big" names playing for both sides due to loans not being finalized yet. Wonder if Josh, Chalobah, Ake, Piazon, Omeruo, Davila, etc. will play a part.

 
I read on Twitter that there could be a lot of "big" names playing for both sides due to loans not being finalized yet. Wonder if Josh, Chalobah, Ake, Piazon, Omeruo, Davila, etc. will play a part.
I heard that chalobah is going to play

 
Omeruo, McEachran and Chalobah will be involved at least.

Both Jose and Nathaniel played for the U-21 side on Tuesday night.

Tomorrow's game is live on CTV.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
1-0 Josh with a pen after some great work by Boga.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top