Chelsea v Club America, (pre-season), Thurs 1st Aug 24, 0030 GMT

Simplymo

Members AF
Messages
1,842
Reaction score
1,194
Chelsea v Club America (Friendly) Thur 1st Aug 2024 00:30 GMT



@Mod dude, the beeb says kick off is at midnight not midnight 30. Left it as the calendar suggests though as i know you can do your magic if needs be. 😁

 
Hoping to see some more sharpness from the players as well as a better understanding of the system and what players need to be doing. 

The stagnate, piling up in the middle did my head in last night against Wrexham. 

 
We should be able to beat this lot. Christ, they're all midgets and what with our set piece coach we should be able to do them on corners.

MV5BMTM2Nzc4NjYxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTM1MTcyMQ@@._V1_.jpg


 
@Mod dude, the beeb says kick off is at midnight not midnight 30. Left it as the calendar suggests though as i know you can do your magic if needs be. 😁
It still says 12:30 am on the official site, am probably more inclined to trust the Chelsea site, but if anyone could f**k up their own kick-off time.... 👀

 
It still says 12:30 am on the official site, am probably more inclined to trust the Chelsea site, but if anyone could f**k up their own kick-off time.... 👀
I am not a fan of opened more match day threads in advance then just for the next game. 

please, stay as it was and let @axman2526 what he does great.

tnx

 
I am not a fan of opened more match day threads in advance then just for the next game. 

please, stay as it was and let @axman2526 what he does great.

tnx
Read the first few posts from the first friendly/preseason mate.

Ax has enough on his plate bud and just doing friendlies. I was going to do all of them in one go so ppl can note the matches down and/or plan for them in advance but I went with "middle ground/a compromise between both"

I personally dont mind either way...

It’s only for the friendlies @mojo! @Simplymo just helping, and sure Ax will be back breaking the thread titles again in August!
Definitely this 👆

@Simplymo is preparing a bid for running @Zeta's prediction league, testing his thread-making abilities, I'm sure of it.
Hahahah...absolutely no way! Never.

Plus, one season, just once, first place will be mine! All mine!

I just need to remember to make a prediction every match and not forget as usual.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahah...absolutely no way! Never.

Plus, one season, just once, first place will be mine! All mine!

I just need to remember to make a prediction every match and not forget as usual.
So that's a yes, excellent!

Being a former winner myself, I can confirm the power, the worldwide adoration, the limousines and the groupies are addictive. Absolutely worth the 2 minutes per week!

 
I am not a fan of opened more match day threads in advance then just for the next game. 

please, stay as it was and let @axman2526 what he does great.

tnx
While not everyone is a fan of how I make the matchday threads, if you know you know, I appricate thar Mojo. Hey I finally do something well ;).

 
It’s only for the friendlies @mojo! @Simplymo just helping, and sure Ax will be back breaking the thread titles again in August!
It is what Coco would want :)

 Plus, one season, just once, first place will be mine! All mine!

I just need to remember to make a prediction every match and not forget as usual.
Is more "Ax cannot be a$$Ed with preseason Friendly's" but I appricate your diplomatic way of saying it. 

If enough of you are nice enough to @Zetahe may run around prediction league. I'd make the posts for him, he would use his magic formula to track the points, ensure to screw over Munk, and calculate the winner.

So be nice to very tired new dad Zeta and you never know, maybe he does another one. If so I will try and remember to tag you Mo. 

 
Now that I am awake enough to half coherently think, @Mod is there a way of tagging everyone registered to the forum in a single tag, like @everyone or something like that.

Woild be great reminder for the prediction league, if it happens.

 
Now that I am awake enough to half coherently think, @Mod is there a way of tagging everyone registered to the forum in a single tag, like @everyone or something like that.

Woild be great reminder for the prediction league, if it happens.
Noooooo! My only chance of winning the prediction league again is when others forget to submit their prediction!

 
All good mate.

The preseason games start times/dates  aren't broadcasted as often or on every site. Just thought it would be easier for all to plan for them, I still managed to pass out half way through the first one. Haha

 
Now that I am awake enough to half coherently think, @Mod is there a way of tagging everyone registered to the forum in a single tag, like @everyone or something like that.

Woild be great reminder for the prediction league, if it happens.
Yeah yeah, can we have that pls. It's how I annoy everyone on discord. Lol

 
So that's a yes, excellent!

Being a former winner myself, I can confirm the power, the worldwide adoration, the limousines and the groupies are addictive. Absolutely worth the 2 minutes per week!
You won!

Naaaa, don't believe you, was Ax in charge that time?

😜😜😜

 
Back
Top