Mainly because he’s our only fit midfielder left...Gilmour has to start. That is all for now.
Lol true but is not like Frank has 0 options.Mainly because he’s our only fit midfielder left...
Aye, right enough !Mainly because he’s our only fit midfielder left...
Believe, Slojo! First the scalp of the red scousers, then the hide of the blue scousersIf Kovacic and Willian aren't fit, and let's be honest they aren't going to be, I just don't have any confidence of us winning this game I'm afraid. I'll be interested to see Gilmour starting and he's going to start surely, but other than that I think it'll be miracle if we manage 3 points here, way too many injuries in this side it's gotten ridiculous. An attack of Pedro-Giroud-Mount? Bloody hell...
I really want to, and I was shocked by the Liverpool result and performance but I just can't see it, whenever I've watched Everton they look brilliant under Carlo. We have way too many injuries right now, so I'm not blaming anyone, we're really unfortunate.Believe, Slojo! First the scalp of the red scousers, then the hide of the blue scousers![]()
We can do it still, will be tough, will need to show the same aggression and desire as last night. Kova is a loss, Willian not so much imo. He has hardly been amazing of late.If Kovacic and Willian aren't fit, and let's be honest they aren't going to be, I just don't have any confidence of us winning this game I'm afraid. I'll be interested to see Gilmour starting and he's going to start surely, but other than that I think it'll be miracle if we manage 3 points here, way too many injuries in this side it's gotten ridiculous. An attack of Pedro-Giroud-Mount? Bloody hell...