Chelsea V Guangzhou Pharmaceutical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,164
Reaction score
8,768
1pm GMT tomorrow, be interesting to see our new players and maybe some young one's getting a run out!

Have no idea who Guangzhou Pharmaceutical are, not that it should matter either!

 
i'm looking forward to it, the not watching chelsea withdrawal symptoms are kicking in

hopefully i can get a stream to watch it

 
Just re-subscribed to Chelsea TV, even if you only have it for the contracted month, it's worth it just for the friendlies!

 
Boo I'm at work, will hopefully see some highlights of it though, would love to see Di Santo.

 
Just re-subscribed to Chelsea TV, even if you only have it for the contracted month, it's worth it just for the friendlies!
i'm on virgin media

it dont get chelsea tv, i'll watch it through a web stream

 
It's live here on Canal+(or was it Viasat), so maybe I can squeeze it into my sechedul and manage to go to a pub that shows it.

Pharmaceuticals, eh? I demand drug tests! B) :wub:

 
if i have time tomorow i will check here chelsea tv straimg

bicose i have chelsea+ for one years

 
Mr C, I too have Virgin Media, and find it VERY annoying that you can buy Man U TV and they give you L*verpool TV for FREE (says it all really), but you can't get Chels TV at all.

I intend to complain!

 
VERY annoying that you can buy Man U TV I intend to complain!
it has its + side though

you dont flick on it by mistake :D

i used to have chelsea tv when i had sky, and in all honesty it wasnt that good, i'm talking when it 1st came out on sky

dont know if its any different now

 
it has its + side thoughyou dont flick on it by mistake :D

i used to have chelsea tv when i had sky, and in all honesty it wasnt that good, i'm talking when it 1st came out on sky

dont know if its any different now
It's definitely improved since it first came on, when it was pretty poor tbh. There's more programming and it's on more days a week.

 
Mostly looking forward to watching Bosingwa, Deco & Di Santo, should be interesting, especially for Di Santo....

 
Ooohhh, Guangzhou Pharmaceutical! Always very dangerous playing at home.

Where is that shrugging smiley?

 
Match Chat anyone? I mean, when the match starts.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top