Chelsea v man city fa cup tickets delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnet_blue

New Signing
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Has anyone got there ticket in the post yet? I payed for my tickets on Thursday at 8am. I don't no why I payed £5.95 for them to come so late. Have any of you got your tickets yet and when did you pay for them

 
No, pretty sure it said on the website they would be posted out on the 10th so I wouldn't expect it anytime before Thursday.

 
No, pretty sure it said on the website they would be posted out on the 10th so I wouldn't expect it anytime before Thursday.
Which is ridiculous as those who cant be there to sign for them dont have much time to collect them from post office

 
I bought mine on Wednesday and it hasn't been delivered yet. If I remember correctly it said on the website they'll be sent out on Wednesday 10th at the latest.

 
Which is ridiculous as those who cant be there to sign for them dont have much time to collect them from post office
Exactly- I am one of those people. I will basically have to collect it on Saturday which is cutting it a bit fine...

 
Just received mine this morning - special delivery and had to sign for them so beware..

 
My tickets arrived this morning but my arsehole of a postman decided to drop in a card saying i wasnt in even though three of us were sat watching tv when he done his round, maybe if he'd actually have knocked i'd have answered., i've now got to go & pick them up from our local post office tomorrow :mad:

 
Yep mine came today, I was at work so will have to collect from the post office as well. Annoying but at least it arrived a few days earlier than expected..

 
My tickets arrived this morning but my arsehole of a postman decided to drop in a card saying i wasnt in even though three of us were sat watching tv when he done his round, maybe if he'd actually have knocked i'd have answered., i've now got to go & pick them up from our local post office tomorrow :mad:
me to, in the words of Derek and Clive 'what a cu*t ah'.

 
Got my tickets earlier, block 516, looked at your view on the wembley site & we're just left of the goal near the 12yrd box, just glad to be going so not that bothered where i sit, bit of a personal anti climax if we win though knowing i've no chance of a final ticket.

 
Our tickets came today. Block 106. Hoping for a good atmosphere and people standing up. Come on the Chels

 
Got my tickets earlier, block 516, looked at your view on the wembley site & we're just left of the goal near the 12yrd box, just glad to be going so not that bothered where i sit, bit of a personal anti climax if we win though knowing i've no chance of a final ticket.
Yep, collected mine today, block 107, lower tier, had a look at the view on the website...... I'm happy enough.

Roll on Sunday....

 
I didnt have to sign for mine, they just came through the door which made life easier. Upper tier behind the goal for me.

Looking forward to the globe now

 
Got my tickets today, block 121 row six. should be prett close to the pitch with a sweet view. Cant wait for the Globe on Sunday

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top