Chelsea v The Chicken Mourners (LC Semi-Final, 2nd Leg) 27/01/2015 - KO - 19:45 UK Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyN

An Untouchable
Messages
9,545
Reaction score
443
Right.

Big night this. We need to step up. Get these players to a final.

Teebo

Azpi

Terry

Cahill

Luis

Matic

Fabregas

Hazard

Oscar

Willian

Costa

3-1 Chelsea. 

 
To be all honest, after our performance in the FA cup against Bradford I'm moreeee nervous than before.... We need to win that game, I want us to win the cup

 
The players owe us fans a performance after today's bullsh*t.

 
Players need to be pumped up for this. Would be very disappointed if we don't progress.

Exact same team as you. 

 
If today doesn't produce a response from our players I'll be stunned. Strange for the scousers too - with us and city gone they'll fancy themselves for the FA Cup it's a bigger deal than the League Cup any day

 
Courtois

Azpilicueta

Terry

Ivanović

Luis

Matic

Fabregas

Hazard

Oscar

Willian

Costa

It's about time that Ivanović was put back in to central defence, I like Cahill, but I think he's struggling mentally. Zouma is too inexperienced to play in a big game like this one, so I would go with Ivanović. As for the score, 2-2, Chelsea to go through on pens, I don't know, God knows which Chelsea will turn up.

 
Courtois

Azpilicueta

Terry

Ivanović

Luis

Matic

Fabregas

Hazard

Oscar

Willian

Costa

It's about time that Ivanović was put back in to central defence, I like Cahill, but I think he's struggling mentally. Zouma is too inexperienced to play in a big game like this one, so I would go with Ivanović. As for the score, 2-2, Chelsea to go through on pens, I don't know, God knows which Chelsea will turn up.
2-2 AET means we are out on away goals.

 
Really want to see a backlash and a great performance, but after yesterday I am already sh*tting myself over this one.

I'd probably take a deflected OG 90th minute winner right now!

 
trying hard to be optimistic on this one, go full power and ruthless because the momentum is on their side right now

thibo

dave terry cahill luis

matic fabregas

willan oscar hazard

costa

 
Even though we lost today, I'm very glad that he left a lot of players out, some looked absolutely shattered. Liverpool didn't set the world alight either yesterday so both teams won't be full of confidence. Hope the atmosphere is buzzing

 
Big players need to return.

Courtois

Ivanovic

Terry

Cahill

Luis

Matic

Fabregas

Oscar

Willian

Hazard

Costa

 
It will be interesting to see what tactics Liverpool use. I can see them Playing very defensively and hitting us on the break. I don't think their defence is that good and we can break them down - they aren't Stoke. We will need to watch the counter attack.

Apparently Sturridge has an outside chance of playing but I'm not concerned. He hasn't played for 5 months.

 
A liverpool fan on that other forum said ahead of the game: "mourinho is the manager version of suarez". What can you even say about that.

 
I think we'll get an early lead. Soak up pressure and get a 2nd on the counter attack.

2-0

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top