Chelsea v Wrexham, (pre-season), Thurs 25th July 24, 03:00 GMT

Beautiful. Nicely followed the established Coco dedicated set up of match thread titles. Thank you for that.

 
Palmer, cucu, Gallagher won't be back by then right?

When do they officially get back?

Will they miss most of preseason or fly out afterwards?

 
@axman2526 the floor is yours bud. 

I'm not techy enough for all that bud, wish I could help but I'll leave it to the professionals.

 
@axman2526 the floor is yours bud. 

I'm not techy enough for all that bud, wish I could help but I'll leave it to the professionals.
You did fine! I just added the GMT and copied the calendar fixture into the post!

 
You did fine! I just added the GMT and copied the calendar fixture into the post!
Is that a big job? (Not the gmt) That tells you all you need to know about my nerd knowledge. Lol

I don't mind putting dates up and you working your magic or teaching me how to add the calendar fixture, couldn’t find a way to do it just now. I didn't want to mess around too much, you'll have a dozen threads saying test (pls delete me) lol

Or I can just fain injury and beg @axman2526 to do it. hahaha.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I kept the prediction thread alive when @ZetaZ lost the will to carry in making posts.

True I did it to try and help my darling @Valeriewin it again but @erskbluehad other ideas....

I will make match day threads for competitive games if no one else wants them (see who else will rage at me for doing so), happy to do that for Coco. Cannot be a$$Ed to do them for pre season though lol.

 
I kept the prediction thread alive when @ZetaZ lost the will to carry in making posts.

True I did it to try and help my darling @Valeriewin it again but @erskbluehad other ideas....

I will make match day threads for competitive games if no one else wants them (see who else will rage at me for doing so), happy to do that for Coco. Cannot be a$$Ed to do them for pre season though lol.
Nw bud, wait....Zeta doesn't do the predictions any more! I didnt join in last season as I spent most of it offline (work and sh*t), damn. 

And yeah, again nw bud, that one is more important than preseason. I'll ask @Mod to teach me mate. Hopefully I can help a bit.

 
I am keen to see how we play. I hope the pitches are better that some I've seen in use even in Copa America. USA pitches are not always that good to be honest.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
I am keen to see how we play. I hope the pitches are better that some I've seen in use even in Copa America. USA pitches are not always that good to be honest.


agreed...although I was shocked at the euro pitches...its Germany, bundesliga and the pitches were crap! 

 
Back
Top