Chelsea vs AC Milan (Friendly) Sunday 10th August 15:00 GMT

Chelsea current v Chelsea's old boys...

 
  • Like
Reactions: OTL
Aahh the early kick-off time...unable to watch it real time.

Anyway. I think you are able to watch it via Chelsea app entirely afterwards... hopefully.

 
Aahh the early kick-off time...unable to watch it real time.

Anyway. I think you are able to watch it via Chelsea app entirely afterwards... hopefully.

From 3pm on DAZN........apparently.
 
It's also on Channel 5 in the UK, coverage begins at 2.30pm, k.o 3pm.

Edit: Doh !! I just noticed this was already mentioned in the opening post.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's also on Channel 5 in the UK, coverage begins at 2.30pm, k.o 3pm.

Edit: Doh !! I just noticed this was already mentioned in the opening post.
How very dare you sir......... 😅

 
Someone's happy to be back.

Gx_ha2-XgAEVRuP


 
Was really hoping CP through the middle was a thing of the past, hopefully we’re quite ‘fluid’ with that supporting 3. He’s just so much more effective from the right.

 
The parties over now Enzo’s back.

The next step-up/evolution of the team is without the fat man.

 
l will be watching along with you guys today. I was at the match against Leverkusen and got 3 seconds of Channel 5 fame. 😄

A tougher match but if we play like on Friday then it should be a good one.

 
Great seeing Chelsea again. Looking for us to continue building confidence and new player cohesion.

Unfortunate that Lavia is missing. Wonder when we’ll see him again. That said, Essugo and Santos are more than capable.

Bench looks light on that one addition quality CB we need.

 
Back
Top