Chelsea vs AC Milan - July 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.
sh*t, I didn't realise this was tonight. What time is kickoff? I need to find a stream!

 
lol, I realised that when I reread the article. My mistake. I'm sure I'll be up that late anyway.

 
Match is at midday in NZ!!!! so happy. It a rare luxury not having to wake up at ungodly hours for me to watch matches and probably the thing i miss most from my life in england. Very excited about seeing the russian ronaldinhio in this match

 
8am for me, I will be watching it on justin.tv, they have got really good quality streams for these pre season games, I watched the inter game from a Chelsea TV stream.

 
Official site says it's 1am on the 25th on CTV

 
We have a delayed broadcast on ESPN down here (east coast Oz) at 3.00 pm instead of being able to watch it live at 10.00 am. A bit annoying really as ESPN broadcast the Inter game live. Forlorn hope that the commentating might be a bit better than it was for the Inter match - got so jack of it the other day I muted the tv at about the 30 minute mark of the first half.

 
Sorry 8am my time means 1am London time, I am living in Asia now but have not been bothered to change it on my profile.

It is 1 am GMT the match

 
We have a delayed broadcast on ESPN down here (east coast Oz) at 3.00 pm instead of being able to watch it live at 10.00 am. A bit annoying really as ESPN broadcast the Inter game live. Forlorn hope that the commentating might be a bit better than it was for the Inter match - got so jack of it the other day I muted the tv at about the 30 minute mark of the first half.
The chances are slim to none that we get a team other than Harkes and Dellacamera again (and Slim is out of town). Imagine if all your national team games on ESPN were called by those two bar stewards. They know MLS and maybe Mexican League soccer (football) and that's it. It doesn't matter how well known the players or coaches are--they'll still butcher their names, roles, history, et cetera.

What were they saying last game? Mor-in-hoe, Mancini (supposed to Mancienne), and D'rrrruugba? FFS, adding an accent doesn't make you sound any better in saying their names wrong. It makes you sound like even more of an idiot. I think our only hope of avoiding them is the game on Sunday. We'll probably get Derek Rae and Alexi Lalas while they'll be calling the Inter/AC Milan game.

 
I have been told Sky Sports will be showing the game is this true?

 
I am going to, with the wife.

Boogamaster: Where will you be sitting in the M&T Bank Stadium?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top