Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,164 Reaction score 8,768 Sep 16, 2008 #2 On ITV4 7.30pm, those without it I think can watch it live on ITV's website? HERE
Maksimov Like eagles on pogo sticks! Messages 14,416 Reaction score 614 Sep 16, 2008 #3 Mod said: ...those without it I think can watch it live on ITV's website? HERE Click to expand... That's only for people wihin the UK, right? Fortunately it's live on terrestrial television and as a stream on the Finnish Broadcasting Company's website(only in Finland) over here.
Mod said: ...those without it I think can watch it live on ITV's website? HERE Click to expand... That's only for people wihin the UK, right? Fortunately it's live on terrestrial television and as a stream on the Finnish Broadcasting Company's website(only in Finland) over here.
loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,723 Reaction score 6,608 Sep 16, 2008 #4 Other options http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=18417&part=sports