Chelsea vs Everton (PL) Sat 26th Apr 12:30 GMT

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,708
Reaction score
20,281
Matchday thread for the Premier League match vs Everton at Stamford Bridge

200.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Spuds win tomorrow please. Imagine what I wish for these days Clipboard01ddddd.jpg..

 
Should have Leno saved George's shot?

Or to put it another way, would Sanchez have been slaughtered slaughtered not saving it?

 
Far as line up goes Caicedo is NOT suspended. The 10 yellow card ban ended after we completed the Ipswich game.

With that said though may as well give him a rest and get maybe a full game from Mr. Glass before the inevitable.

Nico and Palmer need dropping as well. Not easy picking replacements but...

Sanchez

James

Chalobah

Colwill

Cucurella

Lavia

Enzo

Madueke

Sancho

Neto

George

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Keep the continued energy of negativity. Don't switch up now for Maresca to give you hope and pull your pants down. I couldn't help but smile when I saw the score at full time.

I've disconnected and abandoned my one true love for the rear of this season but I'm happy in the distance. Credit to the match going and other fans who are still invested in this falling club with a rotten manager.

 
He doesn't need an excuse he'll just say the team is not ready for top five. Maresca is the poster boy for Lowered Expectations.

 
Everton’s season is over and their players are on the beach.

A win here sets us up decently for the difficult run.

 
Enzo Maresca will serve a one-match touchline suspension after Chelsea’s head coach picked up his third yellow card of the season while celebrating Sunday’s dramatic late victory over Fulham at Craven Cottage.
Would be nice if the means we see Willy Cab take over the duties on the side lines. Always been a character.

 
Everton’s season is over and their players are on the beach.

A win here sets us up decently for the difficult run.
Historically we have an excellent record at home to Everton, much like Newcastle who we beat at home this season.

Funny how the same teams end up having such different records in home games vs away games as we cannot buy a win away to either of them.

That difficult run you mentioned has a trip to Newcastle in it. One result in the remaining games that is nailed on is we lose there. We always do.

 
When I looked at our last 15 fixtures I had this one down as a win.

I've got two wrong results out of our last 10 - I had Ipswich down as a win ( surprise surprise 😀 ) and Fulham as a draw, so those two are effectively transposed and I'm still on track for the amount of points I thought we'd end up with. My predictions look pretty grim after Everton mind you ...

 
Far as line up goes Caicedo is NOT suspended. The 10 yellow card ban ended after we completed the Ipswich game.

With that said though may as well give him a rest and get maybe a full game from Mr. Glass before the inevitable.

Nico and Palmer need dropping as well. Not easy picking replacements but...

Sanchez

James

Chalobah

Colwill

Cucurella

Lavia

Enzo

Madueke

Sancho

Neto

George
I'd not risk dropping Caciedo. If Lavia is properly fit then definitely bench Enzo.

As much as I hate false 9s I would agree it's pointless starting Jackson or Nkunku so it's the lesser of two evils.

Much as his form has collapsed im still not convinced about dropping Palmer. I'd stick with him. So maybe Palmer in right instead of Madueke

 
I'd not risk dropping Caciedo. If Lavia is properly fit then definitely bench Enzo.

As much as I hate false 9s I would agree it's pointless starting Jackson or Nkunku so it's the lesser of two evils.

Much as his form has collapsed im still not convinced about dropping Palmer. I'd stick with him. So maybe Palmer in right instead of Madueke
Don't think we have a realistic shot at the top 5, and am thinking long term for caicedos career not to hobble him with too high a work load.

Palmer looks to me in need of a break, and with the CWC neither him nor Caicedo get one unless we do something now.

 
Don't think we have a realistic shot at the top 5, and am thinking long term for caicedos career not to hobble him with too high a work load.

Palmer looks to me in need of a break, and with the CWC neither him nor Caicedo get one unless we do something now.
My take on it is you don't give up till it's mathematically impossible. f**k the CWC. Play Maresca in that!

 
Despite the win against fulham, my vision felt visibly worse after watching chelsea struggle to register a shot on target. two in the last 5 mins was like a mirical sent from the heavans. However, its going to be turgid again against Everton.

David Moyes teams usually play ergonomic football that is comparable to ours. So a draw 0-0 probably given both teams dont know what a goal is.

I'll take 3 points but rekon Everton could well do a snaatch and grab on us. fooking scooooouuuussss barstewards.

 
Back
Top