Chelsea vs Everton - Sat 16 Jan - 15:00

Not much confidence going into this game I'm afraid. 

Even though we're at home, it still isn't enough to raise my confidence levels enough.

Of course I'm hoping we will draw (not even counting on a win anymore).

Unfortunately, this year there have been many surprises at the top. Too bad we're not in the mix up there, but instead in the wrong mix down at the bottom.

Really wish we hadn't rid ourselves with Jose, but instead rid ourselves with a majority of our team!

 
I hope we destroy this horrible scousers. I didn't mind Everton up until the Stones saga.

 
I hope we destroy this horrible scousers. I didn't mind Everton up until the Stones saga.
Martinez being a little bitch with his post match comments after the away game last season put me off of him/them.

 
Doesnt matter how hard i try to be positive or optimistic theres no hiding the fact that we are 2 bob...has hard has ive tried i cant see us winning this & to top it all i bet lukaku scores just to make me feel even better...anyway with that said the team i would like to see run of the tunnel tomorrow is

tibs

dave jt zouma baba

Mikel

cesc rlc

Willian costa eden/kenedy......que sera sera KTBFFH!!!

 
Blimey, their defence was very good against city, and overall on the road its much better than at Goodison

think the team and us could be in for a torrid time, the only plus is that every other game or so they surprise us,

Guus and themselves by giving a damn and playing well for most of the 90 (not last game though)

Pedro needs to sit this one out, but he wont, Zouma too - he looked like he had lost all spatial awareness in the final minutes vs WBA

Expect the same line up though, same formation, same tactics, etc etc.

Cant 'hazard' a guess at the result , carefree then  !!!

 
I expected the usual 11, but it would be nice to drop the underpformers and give some others a chance.

Oscar out for RLC

Pedro out for Kenedy

Maybe Zouma out for Cahill or Ivanovic and put Baba at LB
If we bench Zouma, then its disaster waiting to happen. Presently, he's the quickest CB we have. I can't even begin to imagine Terry and Cahill against Kone and Lukaku's pace, Christ.
 
Chelsea (4-2-3-1): Begovic; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Mikel (Kenedy 55), Matic; Pedro (Falcao 68), Fabregas (Willian 74), Hazard; Diego Costa.
 

That was the team at Goodison.

We must learn by our errors.

I would pull Ivanovic to center back, going to need him in there, put Dave on the right wing, and Baba at Left back.

-----------------------------Tibo

-----------Ivanovic------Zouma------JT

Dave------------------------------------------------Baba

-----------------------------Mikel

----------Willian----------Fabregas----------Hazard

-----------------------------Costa

 
If we bench Zouma, then its disaster waiting to happen. Presently, he's the quickest CB we have. I can't even begin to imagine Terry and Cahill against Kone and Lukaku's pace, Christ.
I remember not too long ago a poster saying we should send zouma out on loan!.people seem to forget he's only 20 or whatever whats terry and cahills excuse for this season. Did you see how easily Rondon turned terry to get a shot off? at least with zouma he has the pace to retrieve a situation.

 
Another tough game against decent opposition.

I really want to say I am confident of winning, but I'm not.

How good would it to be with a win though moving onto those Gooners.

Come on you Blues!!!

 
Not confident of a win but not expecting a defeat either. Hopefully we win. COYB

 
Another tough game. Everton are never easy opposition.

Think we might just sneak it 2-1.

 
Hopefully Guus makes some changes to the otherwise predictable line-up. RLC in for Oscar and Kenedy for Pedro won't be bad.

 
I hope Begovic starts this.
You clearly have a very short memory. He's bang average, a back up. He let in plenty of goals in his spell in the first team that Tibo would have kept out.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Last season we just sneaked this fixture when we were good.

This season we are absolutely diabolical so I expect the boys to win easily. Typical Chelsea.

 
Back
Top