Ah if I was not married...I need to find myself a date for next Saturday. Anyone? Late afternoon start would be best![]()
Probably be Badiashile and a rushed back tosin.Two 19 year olds against Isak, Gakpo and Salah.
We are cooked.
That won't be a problem for Maresca,he will still get the backing from the clown owners.
Acheampong looks green to me; his game is full of mistakes, which is something we need to avoid against the likes of Liverpool.Sanchez
Acheampong
Disasi
Badiashile
FFS . I'm forwarding my ticket then .For those going to the game on Saturday - and to the game against Sunderland - Fulham Broadway will be closed and part of the District Line will also be closed.
Liverpool and Sunderland game travel warning - Fulham Bro...![]()
Yikes ! Liverpool playing tonight ??Everything's falling our way. They will be in a mess after Palace literally battered them in the first half. They got a tough game in Turkey while we stay in London yet again. .
We get an extra day to.rest and prepare...
Just play.like Palace did, fast , energetic, long balls to forwards ...oh wait . .....