Chelsea vs Man City MOTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you have alex next to him and paulo at leftback his communication and organisation is really important.

 
Had to be Frank, by a distance. Great to see him back to his best. God we've missed him.

I see 3 jokers have voted for Sheva. I presume they were taking the p***...

 
when you have alex next to him and paulo at leftback his communication and organisation is really important.
It was significant the back four yesterday all speak the same language given Portuguese is the first language of Brazil.

BTW don't know if anyone else copped the Samba beat drums outsoide after the game with the guys in Brazil shirts? Their rhythm was as good as the guys on the pitch!!

 
It was significant the back four yesterday all speak the same language given Portuguese is the first language of Brazil.
Thats a good point

Something I hadn't thought about till now

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top