Chelsea vs Man City (PL) Sat 16th April, 17:30 GMT

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,706
Reaction score
11,411
As much as everyone would like to pretend the season is finally over, we have Man City this weekend.

God help us if the players are as uninterested as against Swansea.

 
A team with nothing to play for against a team who are looking to secure top four but might be distracted by the Champions League. Very hard to pick a team for this but I think the priority has to be youth for the rest of the season.

-----------------Courtois

Aina --  Miazga --  Terry/Cahill/Ivanovic -- Azpi

-----------Mikel---Loftus-Cheek

---------------Fabregas

Willian-----------------------------Kenedy

------------------Costa

Would love to see Palmer, Colkett and Traore involved too.

But I expect Rahman will probably start with Azpi as full-backs and I wouldn't be surprised to see Mikel at centre-back instead of Miazga. Pedro will probably start on the wing too. Begovic might get a game because that's 'fair' and the only young player starting could be Loftus-Cheek although I wouldn't be at all surprised if Guus went with Mikel and Matic in the middle. Oh, and Oscar will probably get another game because why not?

Exciting times.

 
Please, no more Falcao, just what is the point? He's taking up space on the bench, why play him when he's definitely leaving? Nonsense.

 
Isn't City playing CL football tomorrow night? I see we will get something out of this game, they will be pretty knackered after the CL game. They have no realistic chance to win the title, that will also play in our hands.

 
Please, no more Falcao, just what is the point? He's taking up space on the bench, why play him when he's definitely leaving? Nonsense.
Any source on that?

I'd rather we gave him minutes now he's fit, especially with what we pay him.

If he rediscovers his form and keeps injury free he'd be a great plus for next season.

 
If he rediscovers his form and keeps injury free he'd be a great plus for next season.
I hope you are joking fella.

The man is finished, he's never going to be the same player.

I can't get my head around folk who think he can turn it around and especially those who want him to stay!

 
Any source on that?

I'd rather we gave him minutes now he's fit, especially with what we pay him.

If he rediscovers his form and keeps injury free he'd be a great plus for next season.
Hi Falcao.

Not happening.

Bye.

 
So he hasn't been given a chance and you guys want to write him off?

If he doesn't play how do you know he won't be decent? I'd play him of Remy everything now he's fit.

Obviously Traore is ahead of him in terms of being picked, but a half or 20/30 minutes is fair enough.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Another chancer at our club who will go slithering back to his old club having given absolutely nothing yet again. Good riddance.

 
So he hasn't been given a chance and you guys want to write him off?
Hard to give him a chance when he's crocked and as sharp as a spoon.

He's not our player so why should he be played ahead of those who are our own? He hasn't shown he deserves it whenever he did play.

The mans been utter mince for 2 and a half years.

 
Any source on that?

I'd rather we gave him minutes now he's fit, especially with what we pay him.

If he rediscovers his form and keeps injury free he'd be a great plus for next season.
With all due respect, I don't need a source, he is 30 years old, has not played much at all, I know he was injured, but he is behind Pato and Traore in the pecking order, what we pay him is irrelevant, we've payed him that all season for nothing in return, why worry about that now. He will not be any sort of plus next season and he's an ageing player who is pointless to have around on that wage, I'd rather take Solanke over Falcao. Question, are we not tired of signing ‘project players’? Because that's what he is and he's a failed project at that.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just about everyone man and his dogs knew Falcao will fail miserably at Chelsea, somehow people running the club still signed him. We should give chances to the likes of Traore or Kennedy etc, Falcao would be the last resort. So what if he manages to score a couple of goals in the next few games? He will be injured again 80% of time next season ( that is if we are insane enough to keep him).

 
Any source on that?

I'd rather we gave him minutes now he's fit, especially with what we pay him.

If he rediscovers his form and keeps injury free he'd be a great plus for next season.
We tried to get rid of him in January, it's just that he failed the medical at Monaco so they refused to take him back. I'd bet anything that he won't be here next season.

 
Watch De Bruyne score against us in this game, a player we should have kept.

 
Watch De Bruyne score against us in this game, a player we should have kept.
It's done no point moaning about it every time we face them. Nothing is going to change the outcome of what happened.

 
We have nothing to play for may aswell give them a rough game and give em a few kicks :laugh2:

 
I'm just happy we've got Diego back for this one.

Watching Remy and Pato's impotent displays in his absence just reaffirmed to me how important he is for us. Really hope we hold on to him next season.

 
Back
Top