Chelsea vs Manchester City (PL) Sunday 12th April 2026 16:30 GMT

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,708
Reaction score
20,278
Matchday thread for the Premier League Match vs Manchester City at Stamford Bridge.

Win, loss or draw BlueCo Out!

200.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing this game will reveal is how many City might score if both of us get to the FA Cup Final.

As much as I didn’t like him, we might have got something out of this game if Maresca was still in charge…poor Liam is going to get his arse spanked I think….if City can tear Liverpool apart, God knows what they’ll do with our leaky defence.

And I still think we’ll only pick up 3-4 points between now and season end.

 
I don't expect us to stand a chance.

Plus there's always the dark thought: do we really want to basically be Arsenal's kingmaker with a win? Especially if we still fail to get Champion's League

 
I expect us to get spanked so hard someone's gonna cry.

Preparing myself for the heartache

 
We gave City a surprisingly decent game at their place with McFarlane as interim. But, City looked out of sorts at the time and didn't have Semenyo yet. They seem to have rediscovered their groove in recent weeks and I suspect we will be beaten fairly comfortably. Will be interesting to see how we do against them without Enzo though. Was hard to gauge much against Port Vale but a midfield of Lavia/Caicedo/Santos would be interesting against City. If we look better without Enzo, will the SD's be tempted to keep him on the bench for the rest of the season?

 
We gave City a surprisingly decent game at their place with McFarlane as interim. But, City looked out of sorts at the time and didn't have Semenyo yet. They seem to have rediscovered their groove in recent weeks and I suspect we will be beaten fairly comfortably. Will be interesting to see how we do against them without Enzo though. Was hard to gauge much against Port Vale but a midfield of Lavia/Caicedo/Santos would be interesting against City. If we look better without Enzo, will the SD's be tempted to keep him on the bench for the rest of the season?
Enzo has contributed zip lately. But he'll be back.

 
Hopefully be a good game. Hopefully the players will turn up for this one and play for the shirt! 💙💙😁

 
Back
Top