Chelsea vs Servette (Conference League) Thursday 22nd Aug 24, 20:00 GMT

Going to need a new defence Sconnie as none of those three are in the list of players submitted to UEFA as our squad for this game apparently !

Only two centre backs in the list (Disasi and Badiashile) so I guess that's the pairing unless Veiga is in as LCB

GK: Sanchez, Jorgensen, Bettinelli

DEF: James, Gusto, Disasi, Badiashile, Veiga, Cucurella

MID: Fernandez, Caicedo, Lavia, Chukwuemeka, Dewsbury-Hall

FWD: Nkunku, Jackson, Guiu, Palmer, Neto, Madueke, Mudryk

<EDIT> Apparently this was only the "A" list and there is a "B" list announced tomorrow which will probably have Colwill and Acheampong on it.  So possibly just Tosin to backfill !
James? That was a quick recovery from his injury. 

 
Any fellow Norwegians who have figured out how to watch this game? Doesn’t seem to be broadcast anywhere here 😢
Same here in Finland. I read somewhere that as this is a qualification game it is not part of a deal a possible broadcaster have purchased. The conference league (after qualifications) itself in Finland is under Viaplay Group or whatever it is called these days. Not sure you have it in Norway. 

It said somewhere to check the clubs own streaming service for the game. Not on Chelsea website. No news on it, nothing. Maybe Servette streams it...maybe.

 
I copied a report from the Standard that suggests it’s on TNT yet they, TNT, haven’t updated their schedule if it is.

I can’t get to the game so was relying on TV.

 
Same here in Finland. I read somewhere that as this is a qualification game it is not part of a deal a possible broadcaster have purchased. The conference league (after qualifications) itself in Finland is under Viaplay Group or whatever it is called these days. Not sure you have it in Norway. 

It said somewhere to check the clubs own streaming service for the game. Not on Chelsea website. No news on it, nothing. Maybe Servette streams it...maybe.
Thanks. Yeah, Viaplay will broadcast the group games here too but not the qualifiers. I’ll asked Chelsea FC directly, I’ll post it here if I get a useful response

 
I’m not too fond of their streams either, quality is normally awful. In this instance however, I’m just glad it seems I get to watch it - if the streams load, that is!
I should have been suspicious when the payment window took two or three attempts to load.

 
I’m not too fond of their streams either, quality is normally awful. In this instance however, I’m just glad it seems I get to watch it - if the streams load, that is!
The quality of that service needs to get better but I have always ended up watching the entire game through there. I just buy it, connect my laptop and watch from the big screen or I view it via Xbox/edge browser on big screen. Casting doesn't really work with it very reliably.

 
The quality of that service needs to get better but I have always ended up watching the entire game through there. I just buy it, connect my laptop and watch from the big screen or I view it via Xbox/edge browser on big screen. Casting doesn't really work with it very reliably.
Thanks for the tip, I’ll try out watching through the browser on either the Tv or the PS5. I always get in trouble when I try casting from my phone or my tablet 

 
Anyone know why Adarabioyo isn't in the squad for this one ? Is he injured or something ?
He prefers Tosin. And with a surname like that I would too. Doesn't really bend in the mouth of an English speaking person anyway 😅

 
Anyone know why Adarabioyo isn't in the squad for this one ? Is he injured or something ?
Who is he? Is he a goal keeper by chance? Is he on loan? Is he the next Messi? Is he joining us from his parent club in 2 years time? Is  his Amortization value viable? How are his stats xyz/ go/pie chart/ msc@/?2’assist/oxy/ ? What is his residual value/ loss. Don’t just ask a simple football question. 

 
Back
Top