Chelsea Vs Southampton (PL) Sat Dec 16th 2017 15:00 UK

We’ll win, I’m expecting a good response after that abysmal performance yesterday. 

 
I reckon a score draw looks likely. They are decent gave city a good game held arsenal.

 
The last formation with no striker worked really well but Southampton are a much better side.

I think we need Morata at the top for this one. 

 
Can only see a home win, unfortunately. We just can't seem to score more goals then the other team!  

 
Who the f**k is that
Roger+East+0eQexhmbQK_m.jpg


 
Tibo

Dave

Christensen 

Cahill

Moses

Kante

Baka

Pedro

Willian

Batman

Hazard

For Pete's sake conte give Batman a game. Morata and cesc need more rest, Alonso needs a break.

 
Victory needed, we are at Bridge, we have already drop some points at home, we can't drop points again

 
Southampton aren't at their best, struggling to defence well. Leicester pretty enjoyed playing against them. I think we've to play with a striker this game, Morata had a rest last game, bring him back to see him scoring, we need him fully confident. 

I'd like to see this starting lineup:

------------------ Courtois ----------------

-- Azpilicueta - Christensen - Cahill --

Moses -- Kante - Bakayoko -- Marcos Alonso

Willian --------- Morata ------------ Hazard 

I like Rudiger, but Cahill hasn't done something wrong to be dropped yet, Willian deserves to keep his spot. 

Let's hope our boys will do the job, important points for us, COME ON CHELS!!!

 
I really think we need to overtake Utd. They are clearly not flying. I think this should be our goal for the rest of the season. Finish second, beat Barcelona and a cup final. That is a good season.

Soton was crap last game at least for the result. I really hope to see Willy at his tricks and Haz at his best. Such enjoyment watching them dismantle defenses like they did at Huddersfield.

 
The Saints have not done well away from home, yet Charlie Austin is back and scoring regularly, Tadic is always capable of a trick or two and noticed last weekend Chelsea old boy Romeu certainly has a good shot given space and time. 

We should win comfortably yet once again complacency could cost us if we don't work hard and smartly.

 
Back
Top