carrickblue
Members AF
- Messages
- 13,326
- Reaction score
- 5,268
3 points. Never in doubt.
I wouldn’t get too hopeful.Great Result!
I'm now more hopeful of Champions League next season.
Negative? We should be up 4-0. Carved them open all game. Attackers got tired. Maresca made changes. Spurs were never going to get a sniff.You honestly think, playing at home, as a team with top four ambitions, holding on yet again at home is adequate?
Big teams don’t do this. It’s too negative for me, but if it gets the result so be it.
And then he finds out someone else beat him to the loo...Finally I can have a piss
Not lying this is exactly what happened. Luckily have 2nd bog.And then he finds out someone else beat him to the loo...
at least one team you always know - never in doubt is not a memeEven this team, with this manager, beat Spurs. It just is.