Chelsea Vs Tottenham (PL) Sat 26/11 2016 KO 17:30 GMT

We will be sharper from a weeks training with no interruptions.

Spurs are a good side injuries or not but the game against Monaco is important to them.

I think the one game a week will help us in the last quarter of the season, less so right now.

As for the team, Willian, Ivan, Oscar. will all be pushing for a place. I might still pick Willian in front of pedro.

 
Man, I would like to go and win this...and the crystal ball says we will. Here are the predictions:

Chelsea (4-1-4-1): Begovi?; Moses, Azpilicueta, Terry (c), Alonso; Mati?; Batshuayi, Chalobah, Loftus-Cheek, Pedro; Oscar

Subs: Courtois, Ivanovi?, Luiz, Mikel, Fábregas, Hazard, Costa

Prediction: Chelsea 1-0 Tottenham Hotspur (Costa)

To sum up, Conte changes the formation to 4-1-4-1 and drops several key players again, risking the wrath of Chelsea fans who have become so accustomed to seeing great, winning football. Despite having Batshuayi in the starting 11 and Costa on the bench, the manager goes with Oscar for the second crystal ball week in a row as a false nine. Chalobah and Loftus-Cheek both start in midfield, with a very good and expensive bench. Despite all these questionable decisions, 26 becomes 27 as Tottenham Hotspur will have to wait at least another year to win at Stamford Bridge. Costa comes off the bench to get the points. Come on, Chelsea!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine Vertonghen will be shifted out to LB much like he is for the national team with Wimmer and Dier in the middle. Beyond average defense if that is the case. Hopefully bang a few past them.

 
Get the win, don't get caught into the fighting as we are by far the more superior team.

Think we will edge it 3-1 for the Mighty Blues

 
Of course the question on everybodies lips, is will spudulike return for this game?

 
That 5-3 still hurts. Even though we got some revenge by finishing their title challenge, a proper drubbing is what I want. Also end their unbeaten streak. Come on Chelsea.

Dont see the need to change things, specially since everything is working so well.
We got our revenge a few months later by beating them in the league cup final.

 
They'll be targeting Hazard heavily with rotational fouling and the referee will need to get a grip.

 
I wanna beat them more than any other team at the moment, too cocky from their players and manager.. unbeaten? it would be sweet for us to be the 1st to inflict defeat to them.. Considering everything, I'd be hugely disappointed if we don't get a win, should be a hammering really..

 
I hope theres a 50/50 ball to be won between Luiz and Dier and Luiz sends him into the stand and out of the game.

Dier got away with 3 red card tackles last year so I want some venegance.

Last year, Rose the little rat, pushed a 70 year old man over in a scuffle, I'd love for any of the Spuds to try and do that to Conte.

Chelsea 3-1

 
We got our revenge a few months later by beating them in the league cup final.
Not enough man... deep down I feel that match turned us over. Jose went ultra defensive after that. We won the league, but match after match, we were just clinging on.

Somehow, Somewhere, I feel that match had a massive part to play.

 
Not enough man... deep down I feel that match turned us over. Jose went ultra defensive after that. We won the league, but match after match, we were just clinging on.

Somehow, Somewhere, I feel that match had a massive part to play.
I honestly was over it in no time especially after beating them in the cup final which was way more important than the three points. Sure they put 5 past us but we managed to score 3 ourselves in that game. We humiliated them in the cup final they didn't have a single shot on target. But I guess we can all feel differently.

We did win several games convincingly after that one still Newcastle at home, Swansea away spring to mind.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Last year, Rose the little rat, pushed a 70 year old man over in a scuffle, I'd love for any of the Spuds to try and do that to Conte.
To be fair to Rose, I think someone knocked him in to Hiddink, also I thought his comments after the game were some of the more classier comments and he did apologise, no doubt Spurs players took it too far though.

The consensus from the media seemed to be that our players wound them up before the game, when Eden and I think Tibo said next to nothing and of coarse typical English press and pundits get carried away, I don't think they have a clue what the game means to both supporters. Still, if Spurs want another rugby match, then I'm sure we can oblidge them. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Spurs just sh*t the bed and crashed out of the group stages of the Champions League.

Hopefully we make it a truly miserable week for them by once again humiliating them at the Bridge.

 
just watched them against monaco. they were shiet. and they were dirty c**ts of course. dembele should have been sent off in the first half. dier also made an ugly tackle and was booked. and now the're off to europa league, haha.

I really fear they will be set to injure our players. and the game could slip out of referee hands. what a bunch of sons of bitches.

 
Back
Top