Chelsea Want 40m Plus Adriano For Drogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be kind of hard for them to throw in adriano considering he no longer plays there.

 
It shows just how ridicuous the press get in regards to stories sometime!!!

 
He's not even an Inter player anymore. Adriano signed a one-year contract for Brazilian club Flamengo on May 6, 2009 and he's not exactly tearing up Brazilian football this year.

 
The words 'Adriano' and 'quality' go together like 'cod' and 'paragliding'

 
I still think Adriano is quality. Somehow
No doubt he had all the physical gifts to be the best in the world, but he is an absolute headcase. Inter gave him about 500 chances to overcome his problems and he couldnt do it.

 
No doubt he had all the physical gifts to be the best in the world, but he is an absolute headcase. Inter gave him about 500 chances to overcome his problems and he couldnt do it.
I think being an alcoholic is a little different than being 'an absolute headcase'. He has some problems and he's relapsed a few times. So he went back home to Brazil to try and get help in more comfortable surroundings.

 
I think being an alcoholic is a little different than being 'an absolute headcase'. He has some problems and he's relapsed a few times. So he went back home to Brazil to try and get help in more comfortable surroundings.
Yes, I am aware of his alcoholism, but if rumors are to be believed (and they arent) it wasnt all that. I mean, I guess the root cause of it was that, but after the "i've lost my passion for football" thing a few years ago, I was shocked that he got another shot with Inter. There were rumors of him going back to Brazil, despite advice, to party with "the wrong crowd" in his hometown during the winter breaks.

Please dont get me wrong, I dont condemn the man for his demons, and I am glad he has turned his life around and is now doing well in Brazil, but before we bought sheva, when we were often rumored to be after Adriano, I couldnt see it going any other way than Mutu mk. II

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top