Chelsea West Ham, 25th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebcfc29

New Signing
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi fellow blues, long time supporter but just joined the forum. Really enjoying reading all the posts on here..

Does anyone know where to watch the West Ham game on Saturday? Was gonna go up the So Bar but I can't find out if it's on TV. I know there's a beamback at the Bridge but not sure if there's tixs available?

My cousins got a ticket the lucky..... so I'm gonna be in town anyway but I wanna watch the match!

Cheers, if anyone knows that'd be great!

Come on Chels

 
Hi fellow blues, long time supporter but just joined the forum. Really enjoying reading all the posts on here..Does anyone know where to watch the West Ham game on Saturday? Was gonna go up the So Bar but I can't find out if it's on TV. I know there's a beamback at the Bridge but not sure if there's tixs available?

My cousins got a ticket the lucky..... so I'm gonna be in town anyway but I wanna watch the match!

Cheers, if anyone knows that'd be great!

Come on Chels
Hi, do you mean your visiting SB and want to watch the game in a bar close by ?

Or do you want a stream ? Because this is the match streaming forum.

If you want a stream try here..

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sports

If you want a bar, just walk round the area and you'll find one showing the game I'm sure. :(

 
Decent stream and English commentary here:

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/74348

You need Sopcast

 
Sopcast - Channel - 71092 - English commentary.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top