Chelsea's (all time) most hated XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

just

Legend
Messages
14,806
Reaction score
15,119
Whether for their "never say die" committment to the Blue cause, their sheer quality, their aggression, their niggle factor, their moaning and whinging, or their diving. Those Chelsea players, past and present, other fans loved to hate.

.................Barota

Harris......Leboeuf.....Droy......Le Saux

Wise........Roberts...V.Jones.........Robben

...............Speedie.....Drogba

Subs:

Lampard

Hughes

Spencer

J.Jones

Rougvie

Ballack

Hopkin

Harford

 
Whether for their "never say die" committment to the Blue cause, their sheer quality, their aggression, their niggle factor, their moaning and whinging, or their diving. Those Chelsea players, past and present, other fans loved to hate..................Barota

Harris......Leboeuf.....Droy......Le Saux

Wise........Roberts...V.Jones.........Robben

...............Speedie.....Drogba

Subs:

Lampard

Hughes

Spencer

J.Jones

Rougvie

Ballack

Hopkin

Harford
I'd have thought JT would be captain - he's one of our most hated players of all time - and Ashley Cole would get in above Le Saux.

 
These threads are very innovative :) What will be the next one, Chelsea's all time most ugly XI?

 
Well, we know who WON'T be in that, don't we, Valerie?
:) I have no idea what you're talking about :D

I was just thinking that Ed de Goey should be on goal in such an XI. And if we buy Ribéry, he'll go straight into the starting line-up.

That's all, that's really all I was thinking, honest!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would add Mutu (for different reasons)

and Kenyon (same theme)

 
Good shout for Cashley Backbiter! Don't know how I missed him.

The only position I struggled to fill was keeper. I don't think rival fans did hate Barota they just thought, (like all us Chelsea fans did), he was a complete nut job.

 
Although he was much loved (and still is) by us and well respected amongst most football fans things changed considerably after England lost to West Germany 3-2 in Mexico so the keeper spot quite surprisingly could go to the legend that is the Cat

 
Too true, Geezer - never mind the 729 games he'd played for Chelsea and his doubtless ability, he was condemned for a performance in one match. And he was only to blame for one goal! Brian Labone, England's central defender that day, slagged Bonetti down in public, yet Labone was himself to blame for the goal he spoke about, the scouse c*nt. Still haven't forgiven the Everton w*nker even after 39 years, hate the b*stard!

Plus of course, Ramsey's extremely dodgy substitutions did more to f*ck England up than anything the Cat did.

 
Too true, Geezer - never mind the 729 games he'd played for Chelsea and his doubtless ability, he was condemned for a performance in one match. And he was only to blame for one goal! Brian Labone, England's central defender that day, slagged Bonetti down in public, yet Labone was himself to blame for the goal he spoke about, the scouse c*nt. Still haven't forgiven the Everton w*nker even after 39 years, hate the b*stard!Plus of course, Ramsey's extremely dodgy substitutions did more to f*ck England up than anything the Cat did.
I still get reminded of that from various sources. I always wondered how Bonetti took all that critisism. Any one read about the way he dealt with that or maybe like a true hero he just got on with the job?

 
Just, I would definitely not have Lampard in there. The scousers may hate him for the number of goals he's scored, and the pikeys give him a load of abuse, but most others, including rivals (especially Mancs) and the media actually respect him alot. Or at least they seem to. He has had big moments for england, despite the recent boo boys, but I think the passing of his mother, and his game against Liverpool 3 days later was a real turning point in how he was percieved. If he is hated, its mostly out of the fact that he is flippingood, rather than for other reasons.

But yeah, Id say Cashley could get in there ahead of LeSaux

Would Wisey be nailed on for captain?

 
I was just thinking that Ed de Goey should be on goal in such an XI.
I think Kharine would be a good candidate as well. There should be at least a place on the bench for ol' Dmitri.

 
:139: I have no idea what you're talking about :139: I was just thinking that Ed de Goey should be on goal in such an XI. And if we buy Ribéry, he'll go straight into the starting line-up.

That's all, that's really all I was thinking, honest!
hey, dont you go calling our lovely porn star... he was a handsome fella. apparently he was a plumber in his spare time, well he was in those films i saw of him....

i would have though jfh would be in there too, he wound every bugger up, including us...

 
These threads are very innovative :smiley_crazy: What will be the next one, Chelsea's all time most ugly XI?
David Webb, Borota, ...Andy Townsend from any angle.

As for those with comments about Mr Ribery; please- the bloke was involved in a car accident as a child! how can you be so mean.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top