Chicharito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acw9293

New Signing
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Anybody heard anything on us pursuing him? Can't say I like him (being American and a Blue) but I'd welcome his talent with open arms to the Bridge.

 
What's with the stupid nickname on the shirt anyway.

Looks like a right knobend

 
Maybe I'll get burned for saying this, but I really like him, even if he does tend to score a lot against us. He's a great sportsman (see him congratulating cech on the wondersave) and his attitude is top notch. Always willing to accept his managers' decision and will work even harder in order to get first team playing time. On top of that he's a natural finisher and i'd love to see him in a chelsea kit

 

 
To be honest, I doubt Man Utd would sell him to us anyway.  Not that I want him

 
Naaaa, don't want Rooney and I don't want little pea(nis) either....

 
Maybe I'll get burned for saying this, but I really like him, even if he does tend to score a lot against us. He's a great sportsman (see him congratulating cech on the wondersave) and his attitude is top notch. Always willing to accept his managers' decision and will work even harder in order to get first team playing time. On top of that he's a natural finisher and i'd love to see him in a chelsea kit
completely agree. i remember thinking united caught a bargain for him after that international tournament. they did, because hes really proved himself as a clinical finisher. i see a lot of hate for him on chelsea boards but i think that is solely down to him always scoring against us

 
God no, Hernandez (can't stand anyone even addressing him as that f**king nickname) has one of the most punchable faces i've ever seen. Can't stand the c**t.

 
i think hes a good player. would love him here as our 3rd striker

 
I hate goal poachers i would much rather have a player who can actually score outside of the box and get involved in the build up play.

 
little c**t with the sh*ttest nickname in football that scumchester would never sell to us, yet i would take him as he is a quality poacher.

 
He's good but the problem is he disappears far too often whenever he starts games, good to bring on as a sub though I guess. Could do worse I suppose.. 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top