Chippy and Bonetti's Correct Score Poll/Bet vs Liverpool (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,609
Final score prediction vs the bin dippers at Anfield?

 
1-0 Chelsea, with Torres sent off and Gerrard breaking his leg.

 
wish that were tue Alan. I've gone for us losing, not that I want. But being optimistic and snatching a late away goal

 
2.2 don't know why but there you go come on Chelsea
woohoo.gif
blue%20scalf.gif


 
I've gone for us losing too. With my dismal record in predicting the score, it guarantees us a win, you see.

 
Gone for 1-1 but expect a 0-0 stalemate.

Who knows, Grant and Benitez may both go for a 8-1-1 formation or worse 10-0-0.
icon_lol.gif


 
Alrighty then, lets get the number game rolling

Liverpool V Chelsea

1 - 1

Torres - Drogba

300.gif


 
The tea cup says....

1-1

They will score first in the first half pretty early in the game with a controversial goal from a set piece, maybe a penalty.

We will equalise before half time.

For the 2nd half, we may as well watch Eastenders.

 
1-0 Chelsea, with Torres sent off and Gerrard breaking his leg.
clap2.gif


2-1 Liverpool... and to be honest that's okay. We'd have to attack at the Bridge. If they come here and we just need to shut them out... I'd be frickin' nervous come 85th minute.

 
Carragher and Gerrard are on yellow cards and if they pick one up tommorrow night they will miss the second leg.

Wouldn't mind betting someone has a little dig just to wind 'em up. Wheres Wisey when you need him ? oh yeah, Newcastle, where else ?
317.gif


 
Ballack can be a big WUM, if he players, I'm sure he can do it.

 
For reasons which escape me (which can only be a good thing given the history of this tie) I am feeling pretty relaxed about the 1st leg. I'll plump for 3-1 to us.

 
You guys are all nuts there have been 3 goals in 6 previous matches. I am going 0-0

 
22/04/2008 17:49:49 Draw 0-0 @ 11/2, £1.00 Single 1.00 0.00

22/04/2008 17:49:41 Draw 1-1 @ 5/1, £1.00 Single 1.00 0.00

 
Who says scouse players do no good - courtesy of Risse's oversized head we are a whopping £1 ahead!!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top